- Apkarian, P. and Gahinet, P. (1995) A convex characterizatoin of gain-scheduled controllers. IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., 40, 853-864.
- Edwards, C. and Postlethwaite, I. (1999) An anti-windup scheme with closed-loop stability considerations. Automatica, 35, 761-765. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Mulder, E.F.,Kothare, M.V. and Morari, M. (2001) Multivariable anti-windup controller synthesis using linear matrix inequalities. Automatica, 37, 1407-1416. [CrossRef]
- Gauthier, C., Sename, O., Dugard, L. and Meissonnier, G. (2005)Modelling of a diesel engine common rail injection system. IFAC 16th World Congress, Prague.
- Gauthier, C., Sename, O., Dugard, L. and Meissonnier, G. (2007) An linear parameter-varying (LPV) controller for a diesel engine common rail injection system. European Control Conference ECC, Kos, Greece.
- Gissinger, G. and Le Fort-Piat, N. (2002) Contrôle-commande de la voiture, Lavoisier.
- Grimm, G., Hat?eld, J.,Postlethwaite, I.,Teel, A.R.,Turner, M.C. and Zaccarian, L. (2003) Antiwindup for stable linear systems with input saturation: an LMI-based synthesis. IEEE T. Automat. Contr., 48, 1509-1525. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Guerrassi, N., Schoeppe, D., Bercher, Ph. and Spadafora, P. (2002) Common rail injection system design and strategies for low emissions diesel vehicles. 2nd Int. Conf. on Advanced Automotive Diesel Engine Technology, SAE-China, pp. 125-133.
- Guerrassi, N. and Dupraz, P. (1998) A common rail injection system for high speed direct injection diesel engines. SAE No. 980803.
- Jung, M. and Glover, K. (2006) Calibrated linear parametervarying control of a turbocharged diesel engine'. IEEE Trans. Contr. Syst. Tech., 1, 45-62. [CrossRef]
- Kiencke, U. and Nielsen, L. (2000) Automotive Control Systems, Springer.
- van Nieuwstadt, M. (2002) Modeling and control of diesel powertrains, in Vehicle Modelling and Control, European summer school in automatic control of Grenoble, France.
- Peng, Y.,Vrancic, D.,Hanus, R. and Weller, S.S.R. (1998) Anti-windup designs for multivariable controllers. Automatica, 34, 1559-1565. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, F., Grigoriadis, K.M., Franchek, M.A. and Makki, I.H. (2005) Linear parameter-varying lean burn air-fuel ratio control. Proc. 44th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, and the European Conference and Control, 2005, Seville, Spain.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 4, July-August 2007
Dossier: New Trends on Engine Control, Simulation and Modelling
|Page(s)||513 - 522|
|Published online||06 December 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.