- M. Morari and E. Zafiriou (1989) Robust Process Control. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- M.Fliess, J.Lévine, P. Martin, and P. Rouchon (1995) Flatness and defect of nonlinear systems: Introductory theory and examples. Int. J. Control, 61, 1327-1361.
- D. Schwarzmann, R. Nitsche, J. Lunze, and A. Schanz (2006) Pressure control of a two-stage turbocharged diesel engine using a novel nonlinear imc approach. In Proceedings of the Conference on Control Applications, 2006.
- H.K. Khalil (2000) Nonlinear Systems. Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 3rd edition.
- W. Respondek (1990) Nonlinear Controllability and Optimal Control. Marcel Dekker Inc., New York. 133-176.
- C.G. Economou andM.Morari (1986) Internal Model Control. 5. Extension to Nonlinear Systems. Ind. Eng. Chem. Proc. D. D., 25, 403-411.
- D. Schwarzmann, J. Lunze, and R. Nitsche (2006) A flatnessbased approach to internal model control of linear systems. American Control Conference 2006.
- M.I.Nieuwstadtand R.M. Murray (1998) Real-time trajectory generation for differentially flat systems. Int. J. Robust Nonlin., 8, 995-1020. [CrossRef]
- M. Jung (2003) Mean-Value Modelling and Robust Control of the Airpath of a Turbocharged Diesel Engine. PhD thesis, University of Cambridge.
- D. Schwarzmann, R. Nitsche, and J. Lunze (2006) Modelling of the airsystem of a two-stage turbocharged diesel engine. In MATHMOD.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 4, July-August 2007
Dossier: New Trends on Engine Control, Simulation and Modelling
|Page(s)||501 - 512|
|Published online||06 December 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.