- Chen, T., Burn, K.S., and King, M.J. (2005) Improved Algorithms to Better Upscale Reservoir Models with Geometric Complexity, Unpublished, BP America, Inc., Houston.
- Durlofsky, L.J., Behrens R.A., Jones, R.C., and Bernath, A. (1996) Scale Up of Heterogeneous Three Dimensional Reservoir Descriptions. SPE J., 313–326.
- King, M.J.,Burn, K.S.,Wang, P.,Venkataramanan, M.,Alvarado, F.,Ma, X., and Datta-Gupta, A. (2006) Optimal Coarsening of 3D Reservoir Models for Flow Simulation. SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng., 9, 317–334. [CrossRef]
- Li D.,Cullick, A.S., and Lake, L.W. (1995) Global Scale-Up of Reservoir Model Permeability with Local Grid Refinement. J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 14, 1–13. [CrossRef]
- Li, D. and Beckner, B. (2000) Optimal Uplayering for Scaleup of Multimillion-Cell Geologic Models, SPE 62927, presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas, 1–4 October.
- Stern, D. and Dawson, A.G. (1999) A Technique for Generating Reservoir Simulation Grids to Preserve Geologic Heterogeneity, SPE 51942, presented at the Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, 14–17 February.
- Testerman, J.D. (1962) A Statistical Reservoir-Zonation Technique. J. Petrol. Technol., 225, 889–893. [CrossRef]
- VIP-Core Reference Manual Version R2003.4r8 (2003), Landmark Graphics Corporation, Houston, Texas.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 2, March-April 2007
Dossier: Quantitative Methods in Reservoir Characterization
|Page(s)||195 - 205|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.