- Sivia, D.S. (1996) Data Analysis - A Bayesian Tutorial, Claredon Press, Oxford.
- Lépine, O.J. et al. (1999) Uncertainty Analysis in Predictive Reservoir Simulation Using Gradient Information, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, number 57594.
- Liu, N. and Oliver, D.S. (2004) Experimental Assessment of Gradual Deformation Method. Math. Geol., 36, 65.
- Feraille,M. and Roggero, F. (2004) Uncertainty Quantification forMature Field Combining the Bayesian Inversion Formalism and Experimental Design Approach, 9th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Cannes, France.
- Manceau, E., Mezghani, M., Zabalza-Mezghani, I. and Roggero, F. (2001) Combination of Experimental Design and Joint Modeling Methods for Quantifying the Risk Associated with Deterministic and Stochastic Uncertainties - An Integrated Test Study, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, number 71620.
- Romero, C.E., Carter, J.N., Gringarten, A.C. and Zimmerman, R.W. (2000) AModified Genetic Algorithm for Reservoir Characterisation. SPE International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition in China, Beijing, China, number 64765.
- Williams, G.J.J., Mansfield, M., MacDonald, D.G. and Bush, M.D. (2004) Top-Down Reservoir Modelling, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, number 89974.
- Schulze-Riegert, R.W., Haase, O. and Nekrassov, A. (2003) Combined Global and Local Optimization Techniques Applied to History Matching, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, number 79668.
- Sen,M.K. et al. (1995) Stochastic Reservoir Modeling Using Simulated Annealing and Genetic Algorithm, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Washington, US, number 24754.
- Subbey, S., Christie,M. and Sambridge,M. (2002) Uncertainty Reduction in Reservoir Modelling, Contemp. Math., 295, 457–467.
- Litvak, M., Christie, M., Johnson, D. and Sambridge, M. (February 2005) Uncertainty Estimation in Production Predictions Constrained by Production History and Time-Lapse Seismic in a GOM Oil Field, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, number 93146.
- Demyanov, V., Subbey, S. and Christie, M. (2004) Uncertainty Assessment in PUNQ-S3 - Neighbourhood Algorithm Framework for Geostatistical Modelling, 9th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Cannes, France.
- Castellini, A., Landa, J.L. and Kikani, J. (2004) Practical Methods for Uncertainty Assessment of Flow Predictions for Reservoirs with Significant History - A Field Case Study, 9th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Cannes, France.
- Mantica, S., Cominelli, A. and Mantica, G. (2001) Combining Global and Local Optimization Techniques for Automatic HistoryMatching Production and Seismic Data, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, number 66355.
- Floris, F.J.T. et al. (2001) Methods for Quantifying the Uncertainty of Production Forecasts: A Comparative Study. Petrol. Geosci., 7, S87.
- Liu, N., Betancourt, S. and Oliver, D.S. (2001) Assessment of Uncertainty Assessment Methods, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, number 71624.
- Tavasoli, Z., Carter, J.N. and King, P.R. (2004) Errors in History Matching. SPE J., 86883.
- Ballester, P.J. and Carter, J.N. (2003) Real-Parameter Genetic Algorithms for Finding Multiple Optimal Solutions in Multimodal Optimization, GECCO-03: Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference.
- Goldberg, D.E. (1989) Genetic Algortihms in Search, Optimisation and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company Inc., Reading, Massachusetts.
- Erbas, D. (2006) Sampling Strategies for Uncertainty Quantification in Oil Recovery Prediction. PhD. Thesis, Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.
- Valenzuela-Rendon, M. and Uresti-Charre, E. (1997) A Non- Generational Genetic Algorithm for Multiobjective Optimization, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Genetic Algorithms.
- Sambridge, M. (1999) Geophysical Inversion with a Neighbourhood Algorithm - I. Searching a Parameter Space. Geophys. J. Int., 138, 479.
- Okabe, A., Boots, B. and Sugihara, K. (1992) Spatial Tessellations- Concepts and Applications of Voronoi diagrams, John Wiley & Sons, England.
- Sambridge, M. (1999) Geophysical Inversion with a Neighbourhood Algorithm – II. Appraising the Ensemble. Geophys. J. Int., 138, 727.
- Carter, J., Ballester, P.J., Tavasoli, Z. and King, P.R. (2004) Our Calibrated Model has No Predictive Value: An Example from the Petroleum Industry, Proceedings of the SAMO Conference.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 2, March-April 2007
Dossier: Quantitative Methods in Reservoir Characterization
|Page(s)||155 - 167|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.