- Avseth, P. Mukerji, T. and Mavko G. (2005) Quantitative Seismic Interpretation, Cambridge University Press.
- Backus, G.E. (1962) Long-wave elastic anisotropy produced by horizontal layering. J. Geophys. Res., 67, 4427–4440.
- Gassmann, F. (1951) Uber die Elastitat poroser Medien. Vier. Der Natur. Gesellschaft in Zurich, 96, 1–23.
- Kennett, B.L.N. (1983) Seismic wave propagation in stratified media, Cambridge University Press.
- Nordahl, K.,Ringrose, P.S. and Wen, R. (2005) Petrophysical characterization of a heterolithic tidal reservoir interval using a processbased modeling tool. Petrol. Geosci., 11, 17–28. [CrossRef]
- Shapiro, S.A. and Hubral, P. (1999) Elastic waves in random media. Fundamentals of seismic stratigraphic filtering, Springer-Verlag. Stovas and Ursin (2005) The reflection and transmission responses of a periodic layer medium, SEG Annual Meeting, Houston, Extended Abstracts.
- Stovas, A. and Arntsen, B. (2006) Vertical propagation of lowfrequency waves in finely layered media. Geophysics, 71, T87-T94. [CrossRef]
- Stovas, A.,Landrø, M., and Avseth, P. (2006) AVO attribute inversion for finely layered reservoirs. Geophysics, 71, C25–C36. [CrossRef]
- Wen, R. (2004) 3D modeling of stratigraphic heterogeneity in channelized reservoirs: methods and applications in seismic attribute facies classification. CSEG Recorder, 29, 38–45.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 2, March-April 2007
Dossier: Quantitative Methods in Reservoir Characterization
|Page(s)||147 - 154|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.