- Ahmed T. (2010) Reservoir Engineering Handbook, 4th edn, Gulf Professional Publishing.
- Bourbiaux B., Fourno A., Nguyen Q.L., Norrant F., Robin M., Rosenberg E., Argillier J.F. (2014) Experimental and Numerical Assessment of Chemical EOR in Oil-wet Naturally-Fractured Reservoirs, SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, April 12-16, SPE Paper 169140.
- Ramirez B., Kazemi H., Al-Kobaisi M., Ozkan E., Atan S. (2009) A Critical Review for Proper Use of Water/Oil/Gas Transfer Functions in Dual-Porosity Naturally Fractured Reservoirs: Part I, SPE Res. Eval. Eng. 12, 2, 200–210.
- Gilman J.R. (2003) Practical aspects of simulation of fractured reservoirs, International forum on reservoir simulation, Buhl, Baden-Baden, Germany.
- Saidi A.M. (1983) Simulation of Naturally fractured Reservoirs, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, San Francisco, CA, 15-18 Nov, SPE 12270.
- Fung L.S.K. (1991) Simulation of Block-to-Block Processes in Naturally fractured Reservoirs, SPE Res. Eval. Eng. 6, 4, 477–484.
- Uleberg K., Kleppe J. (1996) Dual Porosity, Dual Permeability Formulation for Fractured Reservoir Simulation, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim RUTH Seminar, Stavanger.
- Kazemi H., Gilman J.R. (1993) Multiphase Flow in Fractured Petroleum Reservoirs, in Flow and Contaminant Transport in Fractured Rock, Bear J., Tsang C.F., de Marsily G. (eds), San Diego, California, Academic Press, pp. 267–323. [CrossRef]
- Al-Kandari H.A., Kazemi H., Van Kirk C.W. (2002) Gas Injection Enhanced Oil Recovery in High Relief Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, Kuwait University Technical Conference and Exhibition, November.
- Liu H., Di Donato G., Blunt M.J. (2006) General Transfer Functions for Multiphase Flow, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, TX, 24-27 Sept., Paper SPE 102542.
- Saboorian-Jooybari H., Ashoori S., Mowazi G. (2012) Development of an Analytical Time-Dependent Matrix/Fracture Shape Factor for Countercurrent Imbibition in Simulation of Fractured Reservoirs, Transp. Porous Media 92, 3, 687–708. [CrossRef]
- Saboorian-Jooybari H., Khademi N. (2014) Traveling Wave Analysis of Cocurrent Imbibition in Porous Media, Journal of Porous Media 17, 3, 185–195. [CrossRef]
- Barenblatt G.I., Zheltov I.P., Kochina I.N. (1960) Basic concepts in the theory of seepage of homogeneous liquids in fissured rocks, PMM. Sov. Appl. Math. Mech. 24, 5, 852–864.
- Warren J.E., Root P.J. (1963) The behavior of naturally fractured reservoirs, SPE J. 245–255. [CrossRef]
- Kazemi H. (1990) Naturally fractured reservoirs, 3rd International Forum on Reservoir Simulation, Baden, Austria.
- Pruess K., Narasimhan T.N. (1985) A practical method for modeling fluid and heat flow in fractured porous media, SPE J. 25, 14–26. [CrossRef]
- Stothoff S., Or D. (2000) A discrete-fracture boundary integral approach to simulating coupled energy and moisture transport in a fractured porous medium, in Dynamics of Fluids in Fractured Rocks, Concepts and Recent Advances, Faybishenko B., Witherspoon P.A., Benson S.M. (eds), AGU Geophysical Monograph 122, American Geophysical Union, Washington, DC, pp. 269–279.
- Collins F. (1988) Evaluation of the improved dual-porosity model for the simulation of gravity effects in naturally fractured reservoirs, 39th Ann. Tech. Meeting of the Petroleum Society of Canadian Institute of Mining, Calgary, Canada, CIM paper No. 88-39-05.
- Bourbiaux B. (2010) Fractured Reservoir Simulation: a Challenging and Rewarding Issue, Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Rev. IFP 65, 2, 227–238. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Lemonnier P., Bourbiaux B. (2010) Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs State of the Art - Part 1 – Physical Mechanisms and Simulator Formulation, Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Rev. IFP 65, 2, 239–262. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Lemonnier P., Bourbiaux B. (2010) Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. State of the Art - Part 2 – Matrix-Fracture Transfers and Typical Features of Numerical Studies, Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Rev. IFP 65, 2, 263–286. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Henn N., Quintard M., Bourbiaux B., Sakthikumar S. (2004) Modelling of Conductive Faults with a Multiscale Approach, Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Rev. IFP 59, 2, 197–214. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Johnson E.F., Bossler D.P., Naumann V.O. (1959) Calculation of relative permeability from displacement experiments, Trans. AIME 216, 370.
- Saraf D.N., McCaffery F.G. (1982) Two- and Three-Phase Relative Permeabilities: a Review, Petroleum Recovery Institute Report #81-8, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Jones S.C., Roszelle W.O. (1978) Graphical techniques for determining relative permeability from displacement experiments, J. Pet. Technol. 5, 807. [CrossRef]
- Sarem A.M. (1959) Significance of water-oil relative permeability data calculated from displacement tests, Conference of Theory of Fluid Flow in Porous Media, University of Oklahoma, Norman, 189.
- Archer J.S., Wong S.W. (1973) Use of a reservoir simulator to interpret laboratory waterflood data, SPE Journal 13, 343–347. [CrossRef]
- Honarpour M., Koederitz L., Harvey H. (1986) Relative Permeability of Petroleum Reservoirs, Boca Raton, FL, CRC Press.
- Honarpour M., Mahmood S.M. (1988) Relative-permeability measurements-an overview, Journal of Petroleum Technology 40, 963–966. [CrossRef]
- Lomize G.M. (1951) Flow in Fractured Rocks (in Russian), Gosenergoizdat, Moscow 127 pp.
- Snow D.T. (1965) Anisotropic permeability of fractured media, Water Resour. Res. 5, 6, 1273–1289. [CrossRef]
- Louis C.A. (1969) A study of groundwater flow in jointed rock and its influence on the stability of rock masses, Rock Mech. Res. Rep. 10, Imperial College, London, 90 pp.
- Bear J. (1972) Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media, Elsevier, New York, p. 764.
- Witherspoon P.A., Wang J.S.Y., Iwai K., Gale J.E. (1980) Validity of cubic law for fluid flow in deformable rock fracture, Water Resour. Res. 16, 6, 1016–1024. [CrossRef]
- Romm E.S. (1966) Fluid Flow in Fractured Rocks (in Russian), Nedra Publishing House, Moscow.
- Van Golf-Racht T. (1982) Fundamentals of Fractured Reservoir Engineering, Elsevier Scientific, New York.
- Thomas L.K., Dixon T.N., Pierson R.G. (1983) Fractured reservoir simulation, SPE J. 23, 1, 42–54. [CrossRef]
- Gilman J.R., Kazemi H. (1983) Improvements in simulation of naturally fractured reservoirs, SPE J. 23, 4, 695–707. [CrossRef]
- Kazemi H., Gilman J.R. (1989) Multiphase flow in fractured petroleum reservoirs, Advanced Workshop on Heat and Mass Transport in Fractured Rocks, Lab. Nac. Eng. Civ. (LNEC), Lisbon, June.
- Grant M.A. (1977) Permeability reduction factors at Wairakei, AIChE-ASME Heat Transfer Conference, Am. Inst. of Chem. Eng. and Am. Soc. of Mech. Eng., Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Pruess K., Bodvarsson G.S., Stefansson V., Eliasson E.T. (1984) The Krafla geothermal field, Iceland, 4, History match and prediction of individual well performance, Water Resour. Res. 20, 11, 1561–1584. [CrossRef]
- Merrill L.S. (1975) Two phase flow in fractures, PhD Thesis, University of Denver.
- Pruess K., Tsang Y.W. (1990) On two-phase relative permeability and capillary pressure of rough-walled rock fractures, Water Resour. Res. 26, 9, 1915–1926. [CrossRef]
- Rossen W.R., Kumar A.T.A. (1992) Single- and two-phase flow in natural fractures, 67th Annual Technical Conference of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Washington, DC, 4-7 Oct.,SPE Paper 24195.
- Persoff P.K., Pruess K., Myer L. (1991) Two-Phase Flow Visualization and Relative Permeability Measurement in Transparent Replicas of Rough-Walled Rock Fractures, 16th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford, California, 23-25 Jan.
- Persoff P., Pruess K. (1995) Two-Phase Flow Visualization and Relative Permeability Measurement in Natural Rough-Walled Rock Fractures, Water Resources Research 31, 5, 1175–1186. [CrossRef]
- Fourar M., Bories S., Lenormand R., Persoff P. (1993) Two-Phase Flow in Smooth and Rough Fractures: Measurement and Correlation by Porous-Medium and Pipe Flow Models, Water Resources Research 29, 11, 3699–3708. [CrossRef]
- Fourar M., Bories S. (1995) Experimental Study of Air-Water Two-Phase Flow through a Fracture (Narrow Channel), Int. J. Multiphase Flow 21, 4, 621–637. [CrossRef]
- Pan X., Wong R.C., Maini B.B. (1996) Steady State Two-Phase Flow in a Smooth Parallel Fracture, Presented at the 47th Annual Technical Meeting of the Petroleum Society in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, June 10-12.
- Rangel-German E., Akin S., Castanier L. (1999) Multiphase-Flow Properties of Fractured Porous Media, SPE Western Regional Meeting, Anchorage, AK, SPE Paper 54591.
- Pieters D.A., Graves R.M. (1994) Fracture Relative Permeability: Linear or Non-Linear Function of Saturation, SPE International Petroleum Conference & Exhibition of Mexico, Veracruz, Mexico, 10-13 Oct, SPE Paper 28701.
- Horne R.H., Satik C., Mahiya G., Li K., Ambusso W., Tovar R., Wang C., Nassori H. (2000) Steam-Water Relative Permeability, World Geothermal Congress, Kyushu-Tohoku, Japan, 28 May - 10 June.
- Diomampo G.P. (2001) Relative Permeability Through Fractures, Report SGP-TR-170 prepared under DOE contract No. DE-FG07-95ID13370, August.
- Chen A. (2005) Liquid-Gas Relative Pemeabilities in Fractures: Effects of Flow Structures, Phase Transformation and Surface Roughness, PhD Thesis, Stanford University.
- Corey A.T. (1954) The interrelationship between gas and oil relative permeabilities, Prod. Mon. 19, 38–41.
- Fourar M., de Nancy E., Lenormand R. (1998) A Viscous Coupling Model for Relative Permeabilities in Fractures, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, LA, USA, SPE Paper 49006.
- Shad S., Gates I.D. (2010) Multiphase Flow in Fractures: Co-current and Counter-Current Flow in a Fracture, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 49, 2, 48–55. [CrossRef]
- Brown S.R., Scholz C.H. (1985) Broad Bandwidth Study of the Topography of Natural Rock Surfaces, J. Geophys. Res. 90, 12575–12582. [CrossRef]
- Toledo P.G., Nvoy A.R., Davis H.T. (1990) Hydraulic Conductivity of Porous Media at Low Water Content, Soil Science of America J. 54, 3, 673. [CrossRef]
- Streeter V.L., Wylie E.B., Bedford K.W. (1997) Fluid Mechanics, 9th edn, McGraw-Hill publishing company.
- Pan X. (1999) Immiscible Two-Phase Flow in a Fracture, PhD Thesis, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Dullien A.L. (1993) Physical interpretation of hydrodynamic coupling in a steady-state two phase flow, 13th Annual Hydrology Meeting of American Geophysical Union, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, pp. 363–377.
- Wang J.S.Y., Narasimhan T.N. (1985) Hydrologic Mechanisms Governing Fluid Flow in a Partially Saturated, Fractured, Porous Medium, Water Resource Research 21, 12, 1861–1874. [CrossRef]
- Banward S.E., Gustafsson M., Laaksoharju E.L.T., Wallin B. (1994) Large Scale intrusion of shallow water into a vertical fracture zone in crystalline bedrock: Initial hydrochemical perturbation during tunnel construction at the Äspö Hard Rock Laboratory, southeastern Sweden, Water Resources Research 30, 6, 1747–1763. [CrossRef]
- Folger P.F., Poeter E., Wanty R.B., Frishman D., Day W. (1996) Controls on 222Rn variations in a fractured crystalline rock aquifer evaluated using aquifer tests and geophysical logging, Groundwater 34, 2, 250–261. [CrossRef]
- Himmelsbach T., Hbtzl H., Maloszewski P. (1998) Solute Transport Processes in a Highly Permeable Fault Zone of Lindau Fractured Rock Test Site (Germany), Groundwater 36, 5, 792–800. [CrossRef]
- Kumar A.T.A., Majors P.D., Rossen W.R. (1997) Measurement of Aperture and Multiphase Flow in Fractures using NMR Imaging, SPE Formation Evaluation 12, 2, 101–108.
- Schrauf T.W., Evans D.D. (1986) Laboratory Studies of Gas Flow through a Single Natural Fracture, Water Resources Research 22, 7, 1038–1050. [CrossRef]
- Shapiro A.M., Nicholas J.R. (1989) Assessing the validity of the channel model of fracture aperture under field conditions, Water Resources Research 25, 5, 817–828. [CrossRef]
- Novakowski K.S., Lapcevic P.A. (1994) Field measurement of radial solute transport in fractured rock, Water Resources Research 30, 1, 37–44. [CrossRef]
- Hensel W. (1987) A Perspective Look at Fracture Porosity, 62nd Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Dallas, TX, 27-30 Sept., SPE Paper 16806.
- Weber K.J., Bakker M. (1981) Fracture and Vuggy Porosity, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 4-7 Oct., San Antonio, Texas, SPE Paper 10332
- Noroozi M.M., Moradi B., Bashiri G. (2010) Effects of Fracture Properties on Numerical Simulation of a Naturally Fractured Reservoir, Trinidad and Tobago Energy Resources Conference, Port of Spain, Trinidad, 27-30 June, Paper SPE 132838.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 3, May–June 2016
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||14 April 2015|
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.