- Agbalaka C., Dandekar A.Y., Patil S.L., Khataniar S. (2008) The effect of wettability alteration on oil recovery, in: SPE 114496, Presented at the SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, Perth, Australia.
- Ahmadi K., (2011) Advances in calculation of minimum miscibility pressure, Doctoral Dissertation , University of Texas at Austin.
- Alquriaishi A.A., Shokir E.E.M. (2011) Experimental investigation of miscible CO2 flooding, Petrol. Sci. Technol. 29, 19, 2005–2016. [CrossRef]
- Baviere M., (1991) Basic concepts in enhanced oil recovery processes, Elsevier Applied Science, Essex, England, UK, p. 221.
- Bednarz P., Stopa J. (2014) Enhanced oil recovery methods on offshore fields in the light of world literature, AGH University of Sci. Technol., Faculty of Drilling, Oil & Gas, Krakow, Poland 31, 2, 215–229. [CrossRef]
- Blunt M., Fayers F.J., Orr F.M. (1993) Carbon dioxide in enhanced: Oil recovery, Energy Convers. Manage. 34, 9, 1197–1204. [CrossRef]
- Burke N.E., Hoobbs R.E., Kashon S.F. (1990) Measurement and modeling of asphaltene precipitation, J. Petrol. Technol. 42, 1440–1446. [CrossRef]
- Cao M., Gu Y. (2013) Physicochemical characterization of produced oils and gases in immiscible and miscible CO2 flooding processes, Energy & Fuels 27, 1, 440–453. [CrossRef]
- Chen S., Li H., Yang D., Tontiwachwuthikul P. (2010) Optimal parametric design for water-alternating-gas (WAG) process in a CO2-miscible flooding reservoir, J. Canadian Petrol. Technol. 49, 10, 75–82. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Christensen J.R., Stenby E.H., Skauge A. (1998) Review of WAG field experience, in: SPE39883, International Petrolium Conference and Exhibition of Mexico.
- Christensen J.R., Stenby E.H., Skauge A. (2001) Review of WAG field experience, SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Eng. 4, 2, 97–106. [CrossRef]
- Chukwudeme E.A., Hamouda A.A. (2009) Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) by miscible CO2 and water flooding of asphaltenic and non-asphaltenic oils, Energies 2, 714–737. [CrossRef]
- Dehghan A., Farzaneh S., Kharrat R., Ghazanfari M., Rashtchian D. (2009) Pore-Level investigation of heavy oil recovery during water alternating solvent injection process, Transport in Porous Media 83, 3, 653–666. [CrossRef]
- Enick R., Olsen D. (2012) Mobility and conformance control for carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery (CO2-EOR) via thickeners, foams, and gels-A detailed literature review of 40 years of research, contract DE-FE0004003, Activity 4003.200.01, National energy technology laboratory (NETL), Pittsburgh.
- Farouq A. (2003) The unfulfilled promise of enhanced oil recovery-More Lies Ahead. SPE London Section Presentation.
- Farshid T., Benyamin Y.J., Ostap Z., Brett A.P., Nevin J.R., Ryan R.W. (2010) Effect of oil viscosity, Permeability and injection rate on performance of waterflooding, CO2 flooding and WAG processes on recovery of heavy oils, in: SPE 138188, Canadian Unconventional Resources and International Petroleum Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Gale J.J., (2003) Opportunities for early applications of CO2 sequestration technology, IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Program File Note.
- Ghedan S. (2009) Global laboratory experience of CO2-EOR flooding, in: SPE 125581, SPE/EAGE Reservoir Characterization and Simulation Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Grigg R.B., Schecter D.S. (1993) State of the industry in CO2 floods, in: SPE 38849, Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Texas, San Antonio.
- Hamouda A.A., Chukwudeme E.A., Mirza D. (2009) Investigating the effect of CO2 flooding on asphaltenic oil recovery and reservoir wettability, Energy & Fuels 23, 1118–1127. [CrossRef]
- Holt T., Lindeberg E., Wessel-Berg D. (2009) EOR and CO2 Disposal-economic and capacity potential in the north sea, Energy Procedia 1, 1, 4159–4166. [CrossRef]
- Huang E.T.S., Holm L.W. (1988) Effect of WAG injection and rock wettability on oil recovery during CO2 flooding, SPE Reservoir Eng. 3, 1, 119–129. [CrossRef]
- Idem R.O., Ibrahim H.H.J. (2002) Kinetics of CO2-induced asphaltene precipitation from various saskatchewan crude oils, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 35, 233–246. [CrossRef]
- Kulkarni M.M., Rao D.N. (2005) Experimental investigation of miscible and immiscible water-alternating-gas (WAG) process performance, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 48, 1, 1–20. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Majidaie S., Khanifar A., Tan I.M., Onur M. (2013) The potential of immiscible carbon dioxide flooding on malaysian light oil reservoir, Int. J. Petrol. Geosci. Eng. 1, 1, 1–11.
- Manrique E., Thomas C., Ravikiran R., Izadi M., Lantz M., Romero J., Alvarado V. (2010) EOR: Current status and opportunities, in: SPE-130113, Presented at the SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Merchant D.H. (2010) Life Beyond 80: A look at conventional WAG recovery beyond 80% HCPV injected in CO2 tertiary floods, in: SPE 139516, Presented at the SPE International Conference on CO2 Capture Storage and Utilization, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Mirkalaei S.M., Hosseini S., Masoudi R., Demiral B.M., Karkooti H. (2011) Investigation of different I-WAG schemes toward optimization of displacement efficiency, in: SPE EOR Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp. 1–12.
- Moritis G. (2006) EOR survey, Oil & Gas J. 15, 37–57.
- Rao D.N., Girard M. (2002) Induced multiphase flow behaviour effects in gas injection EOR projects, J. Canadian Petrol. Technol. 41, 7, 53–60.
- Righi E.F., Pascual M. (2007) Water-alternating-gas pilot in the largest oil field in argentina: Chihuido de la Sierra Negra, Neuquen Basin, in: Latin America and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Buenos Aires, pp. 1–9.
- Rogers J.D., Grigg R.B. (2000) A literature analysis of the WAG injectivity abnormalities in the CO2 process, in: SPE 59329, Presented at the SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Rouzbeh G.M., Larry W.L. (2010) Simultaneous water-gas-injection performance under loss of miscibility, in: SPE 129966, Presented at the SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Skauge A., Stensen J.A. (2003) Review of WAG field experience, in: International Conference and Exhibition, Modern Challenges in Oil Recovery, Gubkin University, Moscow, Russia.
- Sohrabi M., Tehrani D.H., Danesh A., Henderson G.D. (2004) Visualization of oil recovery by water-alternating-gas injection using high-pressure micromodels, SPE J. 9, 3, 290–301. [CrossRef]
- Sohrabi M., Emadi A., Jamiolahmady M., Ireland S., Brown C. (2008) Mechanisms of extra-heavy oil recovery by gravity oil recovery stable CO2 injection, in: SCA 2008-20, Presented at the International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysis, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Song Z., Li Z., Wei M., Lai F., Bai B. (2014) Sensitivity analysis of water-alternating-CO2 flooding for enhanced oil recovery in high water cut oil reservoirs, Computers & Fluids 99, 93–103. [CrossRef]
- Tunio S.Q., Tunio A.H., Ghirano N.A., El Adawy Z.M. (2011) Comparison of different enhanced oil recovery techniques for better oil productivity, Int. J. Appl. Sci. Technol. 5, 1, 143–153.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 6, November–December 2017
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.