- Bahadori A. (2014) Pollution Control in Oil, Gas and Chemical Plants, Springer Cham Heidelberg, New York, Dordrecht, London. [CrossRef]
- Eimer D.A. (2014) Gas treating absorption theory and practice, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, UK.
- Kohl A.L., Nielsen R. (1997) Gas Purification, 5th edn., Gulf Professional Publishing, Houston, Texas.
- Info Mine research group (2012) Sodium sulfide and hydrosulfide production market and forecast in the CIS, 2nd ed., Info Mine research group, Moscow.
- Álvarez-Cruz R., Sánchez-Flores B.E., Torres-González J., Antaño-López R., Castañeda F. (2012) Insights in the development of a new method to treat H2S and CO2 from sour gas by alkali, Fuel 100, 173–176. [CrossRef]
- Bashipour F., Nouri Khorasani S., Rahimi A. (2014) Mathematical modeling and genetic algorithm optimization of reactive absorption of hydrogen sulfide, Chem. Eng. Technol. 37, 2175–2184. [CrossRef]
- Agarwal J. (2012) Effect of absorbability of iron contents by precipitated barium sulphate in the commercial crude sodium sulphide, The IJST 2, 730–732.
- Astarita G., Gioia F. (1964) Hydrogen sulphide chemical absorption, Chem. Eng. Sci. 19, 963–971. [CrossRef]
- Lacasse K., Baumann W. (2004) Textile chemicals: Environmental data and facts, Springer-Verlag, Germany, pp. 557–558.
- Peters R.W., Ku Y., Bhattacharyya D. (1985) Evaluation of recent treatment techniques for removal of heavy metals from industrial wastewaters, AICHE J. Symposium Series 81, 165–203.
- Speight J.G. (2002) Chemical and process design handbook, McGraw-Hill Inc., New York.
- Turpin A., Couvert A., Laplanche A., Paillier A. (2008) Experimental study of mass transfer and H2S removal efficiency in a spray tower, Chem. Eng. Process. 47, 886–892. [CrossRef]
- Xia J., Pérez-Salado Kamps A., Rumpf B., Maurer G. (2000) Solubility of hydrogen sulfide in aqueous solutions of single strong electrolytes sodium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, and sodium hydroxide at temperatures from 313 to 393 K and total pressures up to 10 MPa, Fluid Phase Equilibr. 167, 263–284. [CrossRef]
- Maschwitz P.A. (1953) Process for manufacturing sodium hydrosulfide solution, US Patent No. 2662000 A.
- Yasuo U., Katsuo W. (1966) Utilization of waste gas and waste soda liquid in oil refinery, US Patent No. 3262753 A.
- Manganaro J.L. (1984) Production of sodium hydrosulfide, US Patent No. 4439411 A.
- Akiba L. (2002) Method for the production of anhydrous alkali metal sulfide and alkali metal sulfide solution, US Patent No. 6337062 B1.
- Brons G., Myers R.D. (1997) Contacting with sodium hydroxide to form sodium sulfide, contacting sodium sulfide with water and a transition metal to form transition metal sulfide, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen and impurities, US Patent No. 5635056 A.
- Mamrosh D., Beitler C., Fisher K., Stem S. (2008) Consider improved scrubbing designs for acid gases, Hydrocarb. Process, 1, 69–74.
- Biermann C.J. (1996) Handbook of pulping and papermaking, 2nd edn., Academic Press, New York.
- Bezerra M.A., Santelli R.E., Oliveira E.P., Villar L.S., Escaleira L.A. (2008) Response surface methodology (RSM) as a tool for optimization in analytical chemistry, Talanta 76, 965–977. [CrossRef]
- Box G.E.P., Wilson K.B. (1951) On the experimental attainment of optimum conditions, J. Roy. Stat. Soc. B Met. 13, 1–45.
- Bashipour F., Ghoreishi S.M. (2014) Response surface optimization of supercritical CO2 extraction of α-tocopherol from gel and skin of Aloe vera and almond leaves, J. Supercrit. Fluids 95, 348–354. [CrossRef]
- Khan A.H., Shang J.Q., Alam R. (2014) Optimization of sample preparation method of total sulphur measurement in mine tailings, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. 11, 1989–1998. [CrossRef]
- Khosravi M., Rostami B., Fatemi S. (2012) Uncertainty Analysis of a Fractured Reservoir’s Performance: A Case Study, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. 67, 423–433. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Myers R.H., Montgomery D.C., Anderson-Cook C.M. (2009) Response surface methodology: process and product optimization using designed experiments, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Maran P.J., Sivakumar V., Thirugnanasambandham K., Sridhar R. (2013) Artificial neural network and response surface methodology modeling in mass transfer parameters predictions during osmotic dehydration of Carica papaya L., Alexandria Eng. J. 52, 507–516. [CrossRef]
- Bashipour F., Nouri Khorasani S., Rahimi A. (2015) H2S reactive absorption from off-gas in a spray column: insights from experiments and modeling, Chem. Eng. Technol. 38, 2137–2145. [CrossRef]
- Desai K.M., Survase S.A., Saudagar P.S., Lele S., Singhal R.S. (2008) Comparison of artificial neural network (ANN) and response surface methodology (RSM) in fermentation media optimization: case study of fermentative production of scleroglucan, Biochem. Eng. J. 41, 266–273. [CrossRef]
- Jorjani E., Chehreh C.S., Mesroghli S.H. (2008) Application of artificial neural networks to predict chemical desulfurization of Tabas coal, Fuel 87, 2727–2734. [CrossRef]
- Fausett L.V. (1993) Fundamentals of neural networks: architectures, algorithms and applications, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Khajeh M., Moghaddam M.G., Shakeri M. (2012) Application of artificial neural network in predicting the extraction yield of essential oils of Diplotaenia cachrydifolia by supercritical fluid extraction, J. Supercrit. Fluids 69, 91–96. [CrossRef]
- Chapoy A., Mohammadi A.H., Richon D. (2007) Predicting the hydrate stability zones of natural gases using artificial neural networks, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. 62, 701–706. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Yincheng G., Zhenqi N., Wenyi L. (2011) Comparison of removal efficiencies of carbon dioxide between aqueous ammonia and NaOH solution in a fine spray column, Energy Procedia 4, 512–518. [CrossRef]
- Codolo M.C., Bizzo W.A. (2013) Experimental study of the SO2 removal efficiency and volumetric mass transfer coefficients in a pilot-scale multi-nozzle spray tower, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 66, 80–89. [CrossRef]
- Gioia F., Astarita G. (1967) General solution to the problem of hydrogen sulfide absorption in alkaline solutions, Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundam. 6, 370–375. [CrossRef]
- Bandyopadhyay A., Biswas M.N. (2008) Critical flow atomizer in SO2 spray scrubbing, Chem. Eng. J. 139, 29–41. [CrossRef]
- Bandyopadhyay A., Biswas M.N. (2012) CO2 capture in a spray column using a critical flow atomizer, Sep. Purif. Technol. 94, 104–114. [CrossRef]
- Zhang D.N., Chen Q.Z., Zhao Y.X., Maeda Y., Tsujino Y. (2001) Stack gas desulfurization by seawater in Shanghai, Water, Air, Soil Poll. 130, 271–276. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 2, March–April 2017
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||10 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.