- Aguilera R. (2013) Flow Units: From Conventional to Tight Gas to Shale Gas to Tight Oil to Shale Oil Reservoirs, SPE Paper 165360 presented at the SPE Western Regional & AAPG Pacific Section Meeting, Joint Technical Conference, Monterey, CA, USA, 19–25 April.
- Behmanesh H., Hamdi H., Clarkson C.R. (2015) Production data analysis of tight gas condensate reservoirs, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering 22, 0, 22–34. [CrossRef]
- Bradley J.S., Powley D.E. (1994) Pressure Compartments in Sedimentary Basins: A Review, in Basin Compartments and Seals, Ortoleva P.J. (ed.), The American Association of Petroleum Geologists.
- Chilingarian G.V., Mazzullo S.J., Rieke H.H. (1992) Introduction, in Carbonate Reservoir Characterization: A Geologic-Engineering Analysis, Part I, Elsevier Science Publishers B.V.
- Corbett P.W.M., Hamdi H., Gurav H. (2012) Layered fluvial reservoirs with internal fluid cross flow: a well-connected family of well test pressure transient responses, Petroleum Geoscience 18, 219–229. [CrossRef]
- Fetkovich M.J. (1980) Decline Curve Analysis Using Type Curves, Journal of Petroleum Technology, 32, 6, 1065–1077, SPE-4629-PA [CrossRef]
- Fox M.J., Chedburn A.C.S., Stewart G. (1988) Simple Characterization of Communication Between Reservoir Regions, SPE Paper 18360 presented at the European Petroleum Conference, London, United Kingdom, 16-19 Oct.
- Hamdi H. (2014) Well-test response in stochastic permeable media, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 119, 169–184. [CrossRef]
- Hamdi H., Ruelland P., Bergey P., Corbett P.W.M. (2014) Using geological well testing for improving the selection of appropriate reservoir models, Petroleum Geoscience 20, 4, 353–368. [CrossRef]
- Junkin J.E., Sippel M.A., Collins R.E., Lord M.E. (1992) Well Performance Evidence for Compartmented Geometry of Oil and Gas Reservoirs, SPE Paper 24356 presented at the SPE Rocky Mountain Regional Meeting, Casper, Wyoming, USA, 18-21 May.
- Kaviani D., Jensen J.L., Lake L.W., Fahes M. (2008) Estimation of Interwell Connectivity in the Case of Fluctuating Bottomhole Pressures, SPE Paper 117856 presented at the International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference, Abu Dhabi, 3-6 Nov, DOI: 10.2118/117856-MS.
- Malavazos M., McDonough R.C.M. (1991) Pressure-Transient Response in Compartmentalised Gas Reservoirs: A South Australian Field Example, SPE Paper 23009 presented at the SPE Asia-Pacific Conference, Perth, Australia, 4-7 Nov.
- Massonnat G.J., Norris R.J., Chalmette J.-C. (1993) Well Test Interpretation in Geologically Complex Channelized Reservoirs, SPE Paper 00026464 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Texas, 3-6 Oct.
- Nobakht M., Clarkson C.R. (2012) A New Analytical Method for Analyzing Linear Flow in Tight/Shale Gas Reservoirs: Constant-Flowing-Pressure Boundary Condition, SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering 15, 3, 370–384, SPE-143989-PA. [CrossRef]
- Noetinger B. (2015) About the Determination of Quasi Steady State Storativity and Connectivity Matrix of Wells in 3D Heterogeneous Formations, Mathematical Geosciences (submitted).
- Rahman N.M.A., Ambastha A.K. (2000) Generalized 3D Analytical Model for Transient Flow in Compartmentalized Reservoirs, SPE Journal 5, 3, 276–286, SPE-65106-PA. [CrossRef]
- Sayarpour M., Kabir C.S., Lake L.W. (2008) Field Applications of Capacitance-Resistive Models in Waterfloods, SPE Paper 114983 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, 21-24 Nov, DOI: 10.2118/114983-MS.
- Shahamat M.S. (2014) Production Data Analysis of Tight and Shale Reservoirs, PhD Thesis, University of Calgary, Calgary.
- Shahamat M.S., Aguilera R. (2010) A New Method for Production Decline Analysis of Tight Gas Formations, SPE Paper 138149 presented at the Canadian Unconventional Resources and International Petroleum Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 19-21 Oct.
- Shahamat M.S., Mattar L., Aguilera R. (2014) A Physics-Based Method for Production Data Analysis of Tight and Shale Petroleum Reservoirs Using Succession of Pseudo-Steady States, SPE Paper 167686 presented at the SPE/EAGE European Unconventional Resources Conference and Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, 25-27 Feb.
- Stalgorova E, Mattar L. (2012) Practical Analytical Model To Simulate Production of Horizontal Wells With Branch Fractures, SPE Paper 162515 presented at the SPE Canadian Unconventional Resources Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 30 Oct.-1 Nov.
- Stewart G. (2011) Well Test Design & Analysis, PennWell.
- Stewart G., Whaballa A.E. (1989) Pressure Behavior of Compartmentalized Reservoirs, SPE Paper 19779 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 8-11 Oct.
- Valko P., Doublet L.E., Blasingame T.A. (2000) Development and Application of the Multiwell Productivity Index (MPI), SPE Journal 5, 1, 21–31, DOI: 10.2118/51793-PA. [CrossRef]
- Wattenbarger R.A., El-Banbi A.H., Villegas M.E., Maggard J.B. (1998) Production Analysis of Linear Flow Into Fractured Tight Gas Wells, SPE Paper 39931 presented at the SPE Rocky Mountain Regional/Low-Permeability Reservoirs Symposium, Denver, Colorado, USA, 5-8 April.
- Yousef A.A., Jensen J.L., Lake L.W. (2009) Integrated Interpretation of Interwell Connectivity Using Injection and Production Fluctuations, Mathematical Geosciences 41, 1, 81–102, DOI: 10.1007/s11004-008-9189-x. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 3, May–June 2016
|Number of page(s)||20|
|Published online||09 September 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.