- Aarra M.G., Skauge A., Martinsen H.A. (2002) FAWAG: A Breakthrough for EOR in the North Sea, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, 29 Sept.-2 Oct.
- Afsharpoor A., Lee G., Kam S. (2010) Mechanistic simulation of continuous gas injection period during Surfactant-Alternating-Gas (SAG) processes using foam catastrophe theory, Chemical Engineering Science 65, 11, 3615–3631. [CrossRef]
- Angstadt H., Tsao H. (1987) Kinetic Study of the Decomposition of Surfactants for EOR, SPE Reservoir Engineering 2, 4, 613–618. [CrossRef]
- Ashoori E., van der Heijden T., Rossen W. (2010) Fractional-flow theory of foam displacements with oil, SPE Journal 15, 2, 260–273. [CrossRef]
- Dholkawala Z.F., Sarma H.K., Kam S.I. (2007) Application of fractional flow theory to foams in porous media, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 57, 1, 152–165. [CrossRef]
- Farajzadeh R., Andrianov A., Krastev R., Hirasaki G., Rossen W.R. (2012) Foam-Oil Interaction in Porous Media: Implications for Foam Assisted Enhanced Oil Recovery, SPE EOR Conference at Oil and Gas West Asia, Muscat, Oman, 16-18 April.
- The Foam Model (2012) ECLIPSE Reference Manual 2012.2, Schlumberger, 341–376.
- Hirasaki G., Lawson J. (1985) Mechanisms of foam flow in porous media: apparent viscosity in smooth capillaries, Old SPE Journal 25, 2, 176–190.
- Kovscek A.R. (1998) Reservoir Simulation of Foam Displacement Processes, 7th UNITAR International Conference on Heavy Crude and Tar Sand, Beijing, China, 27-30 Oct.
- Prud’homme R.K., Khan S.A. (1996) Foams: Theory, Measurements, and Applications, New York, Marcel Dekker Inc.
- Schramm L.L. (1994) Foams: Fundamentals and applications in the petroleum industry, American Chemical Society. [CrossRef]
- Shabib-Asl A.M., Ayoub A.M., Alta’ee A.F. (2013) Application of Foam during Foam Assisted Water Alternating Gas (FAWAG) Process: A Review, International Oil and Gas Symposium and Exhibition, Sabah, Malaysia, 9-11 Oct.
- Skauge A., Aarra M.G., Surguchev L., Martinsen H.A., Rasmussen L. (2002) Foam-Assisted WAG: Experience from the Snorre Field, SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 13-17 April.
- Spirov P., Rudyk S., Khan A. (2012) Foam Assisted WAG, Snorre Revisit with New Foam Screening Model, SPE North Africa Technical Conference and Exhibition, Cairo, Egypt, 20-22 Feb.
- Zuta J., Fjelde I. (2011) Mechanistic Modeling of CO2-Foam Processes in Fractured Chalk Rock: Effect of Foam Strength and Gravity Forces on Oil Recovery, SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 19-21 July.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 70, Number 6, November–December 2015
|Page(s)||1025 - 1033|
|Published online||11 April 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.