- Brill J.P., Mukherjee H. (1999) Multiphase Flow in Wells, SPE, Richardson, Texas.
- Gregory G.A., Aziz K. (1973) Calculation of pressure and temperature profiles in multiphase pipelines and simple pipeline networks, J. Petrol. Technol. 17, 373–384.
- Petalas N., Aziz K. (2000) A mechanistic model for multiphase flow in pipes, J. Can. Pet. Tech. 39, 43–55.
- Beggs H.D., Brill J.P. (1991) Two Phase Flow in Pipes, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Beggs H.D., Brill J.P. (1973) A study of Two-Phase Flow in Inclined Pipes, J. Petrol. Technol. 25, 607–617. [CrossRef]
- Duns H. Jr, Ros N.C.J. (1963) Vertical flow of gas and liquid mixtures in wells, Proc. Sixth World Pet. Congress Frankfurt, Germany.
- Lockhart R.W., Martinelli R.C. (1949) Proposed correlation of data for isothermal two-phase two-component flow in pipes, Chem. Eng. Prog. 45, 39–48.
- Ansari A.M., Sylvester N.D., Sarica C., Shoham O., Brill J.P. (1994) A Comprehensive Mechanistic Model for Upward Two-Phase Flow in Wellbores, SPE Production & Facilities 297, 143–152.
- Spedding P.L., Benard E., Donnelly G.F. (2006) Prediction of pressure drop in multiphase horizontal pipe flow, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 33, 1053–1062. [CrossRef]
- El-Sebakhy E.A. (2010) Flow regimes identification and liquid-holdup prediction in horizontal multiphase flow based on neuro-fuzzy inference systems, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 80, 1854–1866. [CrossRef]
- García F., García R., Joseph D.D. (2005) Composite power law holdup correlations in horizontal pipes, International Journal of Multiphase Flow 31, 1276–1303. [CrossRef]
- Chang Y.S.H., Ganesan T., Lau K.K. (2008) Comparison between Empirical Correlation and Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation for the Pressure Gradient of Multiphase Flow, Proc. World Congress on Engineering, London, UK, 2-4 July.
- Munkejord S.T., Mølnvik M.J., Melheim J.A., Gran I.R., Olsen R. (2005) Prediction of Two-Phase Pipe Flows Using Simple Closure Relations in a 2D Two-Fluid Model, Fourth International Conference on CFD in the Oil and Gas, , Metallurgical & Process Industries, Trondheim, Norway, 6-8 June.
- Payne G.A., Palmer C.M., Brill J.P., Beggs H.D. (1979) Evaluation of Inclined-Pipe Two-Phase Liquid Holdup and Pressure-Loss Correlations Using Experimental Data, J. Petrol. Technol. 31, 1198–1208. [CrossRef]
- Incropera F.P., Dewitt D.P. (2007) Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, John Wiley & Sons, New York, New York.
- Shampine L.F., Reichelt M.W. (1997) The MATLAB ODE Suite, Siam J. Scientific Computing 18, 1–22. [CrossRef]
- Lima E.R.A., Castier M., Biscaia E.C. Jr (2008) Differential-Algebraic Approach to Dynamic Simulations of Flash Drums with Rigorous Evaluation of Physical Properties, Oil & Gas Science and Technology 63, 677-s686. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [OGST]
- Riazi M.R. (2005) Characterization and Properties of Petroleum Fractions, American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. [CrossRef]
- Edmister W.C., Lee B.I. (1984) Applied Hydrocarbon Thermodynamics - Volume 1, Gulf Publishing Company, Houston, Texas.
- Daubert T.E., Danner R.P. (1997) API Technical Data Book-Petroleum Refining, American Petroleum Institute (API), Washington, DC.
- Churchill S.W., Chu H.H.S. (1975) Correlating Equations for Laminar and Turbulent Free Convection from a Horizontal Cylinder, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 18, 1049–1053. [CrossRef]
- Churchill S.W., Bernstein M. (1977) A Correlating Equation for Forced Convection from Gases and Liquids to a Circular Cylinder in Crossflow, J. Heat Transfer 99, 300–306. [CrossRef]
- Alsoudani T.M., Bogle I.D.L. (2012) Linking Correlations Spanning Adjacent Applicability Domains, Proc. 22nd European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering, London, England 17-20 June.
- Souza D.F.S. (2007) Abordagem Algébrico-Diferencial da Otimização Dinâmica de Processos, DSc Thesis,Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
- Vieira R.C., Biscaia E.C. Jr (2001) Direct methods for consistent initialization of DAE systems, Computers and Chemical Engineering 25, 1299–1311. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 70, Number 3, May–June 2015
|Page(s)||497 - 510|
|Published online||11 April 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.