- André M. (2004) The ARTEMIS European driving cycles for measuring car pollutant emissions, Sci. Total Environ. 334-335, 73-84. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Carlson R.B., Lohse-Busch H., Duoba M., Shidore N. (2009) Drive cycle fuel consumption variability of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle due to aggressive driving, SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1335.
- Duoba M., Carlson R.B., Bocci D. (2009) Calculating results and performance parameters for PHEVs, SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1328.
- Fellah M., Signh G., Rousseau A., Pagerit S., Nam E., Hoffman G. (2009) Impact of real-world drive cycles on PHEV battery requirements, SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-1383.
- Kruse R.E., Huls T.A. (1973) Development for the federal urban driving cycle, SAE Technical Paper 730553.
- Kwon J., Kim J., Fallas E., Pagerit S., Rousseau A. (2008) Impact of Drive Cycles on PHEV Component Requirements, SAE Technical Paper 2008-01-1337.
- LeBlanc D., Sayer J., Winkler C., Ervin R., Bogard S., Devonshire J., Mefford M., Hagan M., Bareket Z., Goodsell R., Gordon T. (2006) Road Departure Crash Warning System Field Operational Test: Methodology and Results, UMTRI-2006-9-2.
- Lee T.-K., Filipi Z.S. (2010) Synthesis and validation of representative real-world driving cycles for plug-in hybrid vehicles, IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC 2010), Lille, France, 1-3 Sept., pp. 1-6.
- Lee T.-K., Filipi Z.S. (2011a) Synthesis of real-world driving cycles using stochastic process and statistical methodology, Int. J. Vehicle Design 56, 1, 43-62.
- Lee T.-K., Filipi Z.S. (2011b) Response surface modeling approach for the assessment of the PHEV impact on the grid, IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC 2011), Chicago, IL, 6-9 Sept.
- Patil R., Adornato B., Filipi Z.S. (2009) Impact of naturalistic driving patterns on PHEV performance and system design, SAE Technical Paper 2009-01-2715.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 68, Number 1, January-February 2013
IFP Energies nouvelles International Conference: RHEVE 2011: International Conference on Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
|Page(s)||117 - 126|
|Published online||26 February 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.