- Houzé O., Tauzin E., Artus V., Larsen L. (2010) The Analysis of Dynamic Data in Shale Gas Reservoirs – Part 1. [Google Scholar]
- Houzé O., Trin S., Tauzin E. (2010) The Analysis of Dynamic Data in Shale Gas Reservoirs – Part 2. [Google Scholar]
- Molinari D. (2010) Optimization of Near-Well Upscaling in Voronoi Grids, MSc Thesis, Politecnico di Torino. [Google Scholar]
- Lee S.H. (1989) Analysis of Productivity of an Inclined Well and Its Implication for Finite-Difference Reservoir Simulation, SPE Prod. Eng. 4, 2, 173-180. [Google Scholar]
- Lee S.H., Milliken W.J. (1993) The Productivity Index of an Inclined Well in Finite-Difference Reservoir Simulation, 12th SPE Symposium on Reservoir Simulation, New Orleans, 28 Feb.- 3 March, SPE 25247. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Y. (1996) Modeling of Fracture Wells in Reservoir Simulation, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, USA, 6-9 Oct., SPE 36668. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Y. (1995) A Generalized 3D Well Model for Reservoir Simulation, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, USA, 22-25 Oct., SPE 30724. [Google Scholar]
- Ozkan E., Raghavan R. (1991) New Solutions for Well-Test Analysis Problems : Part 1 – Analytical Considerations (includes associated papers 28666 and 29213), SPE Formation Evaluation 6, 3, 359-368. SPE 18615. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Y. (1995) Scaling-Up in the Vicinity of Wells in Heterogeneous Field, 13th SPE Symposium on reservoir Simulation, San Antonio, Texas, 12-15 Feb., SPE 29137. [Google Scholar]
- Mascarenhas O., Durlofsky L. (2000) Coarse Scale Simulation of Horizontal Wells in Heterogeneous Reservoirs, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 25, 135-147. [Google Scholar]
- Landereau P., Noetinger B., Quintard M. (2001) Quasi-steady two-equation models for diffusive transport in fractured porous media : large-scale properties for densely fractured systems, Adv. Water Resour. 24, 863-876. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 67, Number 5, September-October 2012
|Page(s)||805 - 821|
|Published online||14 November 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.