- Higelin P., Charlet A.Chamaillard Y. (2002) Thermodynamic Simulation of a Hybrid Pneumatic-Combustion Engine Concept, Int. J. Appl. Thermodynam. 5, 1, 1-11.
- Schechter M.M. (1999) New Cycles for Automobile Engines, in International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, Michigan, 1999- 01-0623.
- Andre M. (2004) The ARTEMIS European driving cycles for measuring car pollutant emissions, Sci. Total Environ. 73-84, 334-335.
- Brejaud P. (2008) Pneumatic-Combustion Hybrid Engine: A study of the effect of the valvetrain sophistication on pneumatic modes, in Advances in Hybrid Powertrains, Paris.
- Donitz C. (2009) Realizing a concept for high efficiency and excellent driveability: The downsized and supercharged hybrid pneumatic engine, in SAE World Congress 2009, Detroit, USA 2009-01-1326.
- Donitz C. (2009) Modelling and optimizing two- and fourstroke hybrid pneumatic engines, IMechE, Part D: J. Automobile Eng. 223, 2, 199-209. [CrossRef]
- Guzzella L., Sciarretta A. (2007) Vehicle Propulsion Systems. Introduction to Modeling and Optimization, Second Edition, Springer.
- Scirretta A., Guzzella L. (2003) Rule-based and optimal control strategies for energy management in parallel hybrid vehicles, in 6th International Conference on Engines for Automobile 2003, Capri, SAE_NA 2003-01-32.
- RizzoniI G., Pisu P., Calo E. (2003) Control strategies for parallel hybrid electric vehicles, in Advanced in automotive control 2003, Salerno, Italy.
- Paganelli G. (2002) Equivalent consumption minimization strategy for parallel hybrid powertrains, in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2002.
- Jeon S.-I. (2002) Multi-Mode Driving Control of a Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle Using Driving Pattern Recognition, ASME 124, 1, 141-149.
- Lin C.-C. (2002) Control of a Hybrid Electric Truck Based on Driving Pattern Recognition, in Advanced Vehicle Control Conference 2002, Hiroshima, Japan.
- Bertsekas D.P. (2005) Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control, 3rd ed., Vol. 1, Nashua, USA, Athena Scientific, 540.
- Ivanco A. (2009) Energy management strategies for hybrid-pneumatic engine studied on an Markov Chain type generated driving cycle, in SAE World Congress 2009, Detroit, Michigan, 2009-01-0145.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 1, January-February 2010
IFP International Conference – Advances in Hybrid Powertrains
|Page(s)||179 - 190|
|Published online||05 November 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.