- Guzzella L., Sciarretta A. (2007) Vehicle propulsion systems: Introduction to modeling and optimization, Springer, Berlin, 2nd ed. [Google Scholar]
- Back M., Terwen S., Krebs V. (2004) Predictive powertrain control for hybrid electrical vehicles, in IFAC Symposium on Advances in Automotive Control, Salerno, Italy, April 2004, pp. 451-457. [Google Scholar]
- Pu J.Yin C. (2007) Optimal control of fuel economy in parallel hybrid electric vehicles, J. Automobile Eng. 221, 1097-1106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bellman R.E. (1957) Dynamic programming, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ. [Google Scholar]
- Bertsekas D.P. (2005) Dynamic programming and optimal control, Athena Scientific, Belmont, MA, 3rd ed. [Google Scholar]
- Luus R.Rosen O. (1991) Application of dynamic programming to final state constrained optimal control problems, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 30, 7, 1525-1530. [Google Scholar]
- Luus R. (2000) Iterative dynamic programming, Vol. 110 of Monographs and surveys in pure and applied mathematics, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, FL. [Google Scholar]
- Schaefer M.B. (1954) Some aspects of the dynamics of populations important to the management of the commercial marine fisheries, B. Math. Biol. 53, 253-279. [Google Scholar]
- Sundström O., Guzzella L., Soltic P. (2008) Optimal hybridization in two parallel hybrid electric vehicles using dynamic programming, in 17th IFAC World Congress, Seoul, Korea, July 2008, pp. 4642-4647. [Google Scholar]
- Guzzella L., Onder C.H. (2004) Modeling and control of internal combustion engine systems, Springer, Berlin. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 1, January-February 2010
IFP International Conference – Advances in Hybrid Powertrains
|Page(s)||91 - 102|
|Published online||25 September 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.