- Eriksson, L. (2004) CHEPP – A chemical equilibrium program package for matlab. In Modeling of Spark Ignition Engines, number 2004-01-1460 in SAE Technical paper series SP-1830. [Google Scholar]
- Fox, J.W., Cheng, W.K., and Heywood, J.B. (1993) A model for predicting residual gas fraction in spark-ignition engines. SAE Technical Paper 931025. [Google Scholar]
- Genc, A.U. (2002) Linear Parameter-Varying Modelling and Robust Control of Variable Cam Timing Engines. PhD Thesis, Wolfson College Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
- Jankovic, M. and Magner, S.W. (2002). Variable cam timing: Consequences to automotive engine control design. IFAC World Congress. [Google Scholar]
- Magner, S., Jankovic, M., and Cooper, S. (2004) Methods to reduce air-charge characterization data for high degree of freedom engines. SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-0903. [Google Scholar]
- Mladek, M. and Onder, C.H. (2000) A model for the estimation of inducted air mass and the residual gas fraction using cylinder pressure measurements. SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-0958. [Google Scholar]
- Nilsson, Y. and Eriksson, L. (2001) A new formulation of multi-zone combustion engine models. IFAC Workshop: Advances in Automotive Control, 629–634, Karlsruhe, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Ponti, F., Pianai, J.C., and Suglia, R. (2004). Residual gas model for on-line estimation for inlet and exhaust continous vvt engine configuration. In proceedings of IFAC symposium on Advances in Automotive Control, Salerno, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Ramos, J. I. (1989) Internal combustion engine modeling. Hemisphere Publishing Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- Vibe, I. (1970) Brennverlauf und Kreisprocess von Verbennungsmotoren. VEB Verlag Technik Berlin. German translation of the russian original. [Google Scholar]
- Woschni, G. (1967) A universally applicable equation for the instantaneous heat transfer coe.cient in the internal combustion engine. SAE Technical Paper 670931. [Google Scholar]
- Öberg, P. and Eriksson, L. (2006) Control oriented modeling of the gas exchange process in variable cam timing engines. SAE Technical Paper 2006-01-0660. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 4, July-August 2007
Dossier: New Trends on Engine Control, Simulation and Modelling
|Page(s)||573 - 584|
|Published online||06 December 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.