- Bensoussan, A., Lions, J.-L. and Papanicolaou, G. (1978) Asymptotic analysis for periodic structures. North-Holland, Amsterdam. [Google Scholar]
- Bakhvalov, N.S. and Panasenko, G.P. (1989) Homogenization: Averaging Processes in Periodic Media. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht. [Google Scholar]
- Sanchez-Palensia, E. (1980) Non-homogeneous media and vibration theory. Lect. Notes Phys., 127, 129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, D.,Brenner H. and Shapiro M. (1991) Dispersion of inert solutes in spatially periodic two-dimenstional porous media. Transport Porous Med., 6, 337-358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, D.,Shapiro M. and Brenner H. (1992) Dispersion and reaction in two-dimensional model porous media. Phys. Fluids A, 5, 837-848. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Neuweiler, I.,Attinger S.,Kinzelbach W. and King P. (2003) Large scale mixing for immiscible dipslacement in heterogeneous porous media. Transport Porous Med., 51, 287-314. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Panfilov, M. (2000) Macroscale Models of Flow through Highly Heterogeneous Porous Media. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht. [Google Scholar]
- Panfilov, M. and Floriat S. (2004) Nonlinear two-phase mixing in heterogeneous porous media. Transport Porous Med., 57, 347-375. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Tran, P. (2000) Corrections non linéraires à la loi de Darcy et dispersion en milieux porex périodiques anisotropes. PhD. thesis, Univeristé Paris 6. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, X. and Gomez-Hernandez J. (1996) Upscaling hydraulic conductivities in heterogeneous media: an overview. J. Hydrol., 183, 9-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, X. and Hou T. (2002) Analysis of upscaling absolute permeability. Discrete Cont. Dyn. B, 2, 185-204. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Danesh, A (1998) PVT and phase behaviour of pertoleum reservoir fluid. Elsevier Science. [Google Scholar]
- Oladyshkin, S., and Panfilov, M. Two-phase flow with phase transitions in porous media: instability of stationary solutions and a semi-stationary model. Third Biot Conference on Poromechanics. Norman, Oklahoma, USA. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 2, March-April 2007
Dossier: Quantitative Methods in Reservoir Characterization
|Page(s)||137 - 146|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.