- Patel, M.H. et al. (1995) Review of flexible riser modelling and analysis techniques, Eng. Struct., 17, 293-304.
- Park, H.I. et al. (2002) A finite element method for dynamic analysis of long slender marine structures under combined parametric and forcing excitations, Ocean Eng., 29, 1313-1325.
- Hong, Y.P. and Koterayama, W. (2003) An analytical study on a riser and the validation by forced oscillation experiments, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Hydroelasticity in Marine Technology, Oxford, UK, 37-44.
- Chatjigeorgiou, I.K., Georgakopoulos, C.G. and Mavrakos, S.A. (2003) Non-linear dynamics of vertical risers under parametric and lateral excitation and effect of internal flow, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Hydroelasticity in Marine Technology, Oxford, UK, 51-61.
- Bowman, J. and Howells, H. (1998) Developments in riser vortex induced vibration analysis, 2H Offshore Engineering Limited Working Advanced in Riser Technology, Aberdeen.
- Howells, H. and Lim, F. (1998) Deep water riser VIV monitoring, 2H Offshore Engineering Limited Working Advanced in Riser Technology, Aberdeen.
- Khalak, A. and Williamson, C.H.K. (1999) Motion, forces, and mode transitions in vortex induced vibration at low mass damping, J. Fluids Struct., 13, 813-851.
- Goverdhan, R. and Williamson, C.H.K. (2000) Modes of vortex formation and frequencies responses of a freely vibrating cylinder, J. Fluid Mech, 420, 85-130.
- Bell, T.A., Militzer, J. and Ham, F. (2002) Simulations of vortexinduced vibration of long cylinders with two degrees of freedom, Stanford University, Center for Marine Vessel Development and Research, CFDnet – computational fluid dynamics on the Internet.
- Yamamoto, C.T.,Meneghin, J.R.,Saltara, F.,Fregonesi, R.A. and Ferrari, J.A. Jr. (2004) Numerical simulation of vortex-induced vibration on flexible cylinders, J. Fluids Struct., 19, 467-489.
- Sparks, C.P. (2002). Transverse modal vibrations of vertical tensioned risers, Oil Gas Sci. Technol., 57, 71-86.
- Timoshenko, S. (1955) Vibration Problems in Engineering, D. Van Nostrand Company.
- Clough, R.W. and Penzien, J. (1975) Dynamics of Structures, McGraw-Hill Book Company.
- Kreyszig, E. (1993) Advanced Engineering Mathematics, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Abramowitz, M. and Stegun, I.A. (1968) Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover Publications, Inc.
- Bronshtejn, I.N. and Semendjajev, K.A. (1975) Mathematical Handbook, Tehni¡cka knjiga, Zagreb (in Croatian).
- Zienkiewicz, O.C. (1971) The Finite Element Method in Engineering Science, McGraw-Hill.
- Bathe, K.J. (1996) Finite Element Procedures, Prentice Hall.
- Parunov, J. (1996) Dynamic analysis of tower buoy, Master's Thesis, University of Zagreb, Zagreb (in Croatian).
- Senjanovi'c, I. (1998) Finite Element Method in Ship Structures Analyses, University of Zagreb, Zagreb (in Croatian).
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 5, September-October 2006
|Page(s)||647 - 659|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.