- Kahrstedt, J., Behnk, K.,Sommer, A., and Wormbs, T. (2003) Combustion processes to meet future emission standards. In MTZ, pages 1417–1423.
- Hultqvist, A., Engdar, U., Johansson, B., and Klingmann, J. (2001) Reacting boundary layers in a homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) engine. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2001-01-1032.
- Walter, B. and Gatellier, B. (2002) Development of the high power NADITM concept using dual mode Diesel combustion to achieve zero NOx and particulate emissions. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2002-01-1744.
- Walter, B. and Gatellier, B., Miche, M. and Monteiro, L. (2004) Improvement of exhaust and noise emissions of the NADITM concept using pre-mixed type combustion with multiple stages injection. In SIA International Congress "Les Diesel aujourd’hui et demain", Lyon, France.
- Mathworks XPC Target 2 Support. http://www.mathworks.com.
- Ranini, A., Potteau, S. and Gatellier, B. (2004) New developments of the NADITM concept to improve operating range, exhaust emissions and noise. In THIESEL Conference on Thermo- and Fluid Dynamic Processes in Diesel Engines, Valencia, Spain.
- Gatellier, B., Ranini, A. and Castagné, M. (2004) New developments of the NADITM concept to improve operating range, exhaust emissions and noise. In Aachener Kolloquium Fahrzeug- und Motorentechnik, Aachen, Germany.
- Albrecht, A., Corde, G., Knop, V., Boie, H. and Castagné, M. (2005) 1d simulation of turbocharged gasoline direct injection engine for transient strategy optimization. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2005-01-0693.
- Lafossas, F., Colin, O., Le Berr, F. and Ménégazzi, P. (2005) Application of a new 1d combustionmodel to gasoline transient engine operation. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2005-01-2107.
- Jaine, T., Benkenida, A., Ménégazzi, P. and Higelin, P. (2003) Zero dimensional computation of diesel spray - comparison with experiments and 3d model. In 6th International Conference on Engines for Automobile, Capri, Italy.
- Chmela, F. and Orthaber, G. (1999) Rate of heat release prediction for direct injection Diesel engines based on purely mixing controlled combustion. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 1999-01-0186.
- Barba, C. and Burkhardt, C. (2000) A phenomenological combustion model for heat release rate prediction in high-speed DI Diesel engines with common rail injection. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2000-01-2933.
- Albrecht, A., Chauvin, J., Potteau, S. and Corde, G. (2005) Design of real-time torque balancing control for highly premixed combustion engine using a 1d diesel engine model. In Proc. of the IAV Conference "Engine process simulation and supercharging".
- L. Jianqiu, Y. Minggao, Z. Ming, and L. Xihao. Advanced torque estimation and control algorithm of diesel engines. In Proc. of SAE Conference, 2002.
- Jianqiu, L., Minggao, Y., Ming, Z. and Xihao, L. (2002) Individual cylinder control of diesel engines. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2002-01-0199.
- Ginoux, S. and Champoussin, J.C. (1997) Engine torque determination by crankanglemeasurements: State of art, future prospects. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 970532.
- Gyan, P., Ginoux, S., Champoussin, J.C. and Guezennec, Y. (2000) Crankangle based torque estimation: Mechanistic/ stochastic. In Proc. of SAE Conference.
- Rizzoni, G. (1989) Estimate of indicated torque from crankshaft speed .uctuations: A model for the dynamics of the IC engine. Proc. in the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 38, 169–179.
- Rizzoni, G. and Connolly, F. (1993) Estimate of IC engine torque from measurment of crankshaft angular position. In Proc. of SAE Conference.
- Ball, J., Bowe, J., Stone, C. and McFadden, P. (2000) Torque estimation and mis.re detection using block angular acceleration. In Proc. of SAE Conference.
- Williams, J. (1996) An overview of mis.ring cylinder engine diagnostic techniques based on crankshaft angular velocity measurements. In Proc. of SAE Conference.
- Kiencke, U. andNielsen, L. (2000) AutomotiveControl Systems For Engine, Driveline, and Vehicle. SAE Internationnal.
- Fehrenbach, H. (1990) Model-based combustion pressure computation through crankshaft angular acceleration analysis. Proceedings of 22nd International Symposium on Automotive Technology.
- Chauvin, J., Corde, G., Moulin, P., Castagné, M., Petit, N. and Rouchon, P. (2004) Real-time combustion torque estimation on a Diesel engine test bench using an adaptive Fourier basis decomposition. In Proc. of the the 43rd IEEE Conf. Decision and Control.
- Chauvin, J., Corde, G., Moulin, P., Castagné, M., Petit, N. and Rouchon, P. (2004) Observer design for torque balancing on a di engine. In Proc. of SAE Conference.
- Grizzle, J., Dobbins, K. and Cook,J. (1991) Individual cylinder air-fuel ratio control with a single EGO sensor. Proc. in the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 40, 357–381.
- Berggren, P. and Perkovic, A. (1996) Cylinder individual lambda feedback control in an SI engine. Master's thesis, Linköpings Universitet.
- Fantini, J. and Burq, J.F. (2003) Exhaust-intake manifold model for estimation of individual cylinder air fuel ratio and diagnostic of sensor-injector. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 2003-01-1059.
- Carnevale, C. and Hadji, M. (1998) Cylinder to cylinder AFR controlwith an asymmetrical exhaustmanifold in a GDI system. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 981064.
- Heywood, J. (1988) Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals.McGraw-Hill, Inc.
- Jensen, J., Kristensen, A., Sorensen, S., Houbak, N. and Hendricks, E. (1991) Mean value modeling of a small turbocharged diesel engine. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 910070.
- Moraal, P. and Kolmanovsky, I. (1999) Turbocharger modeling for automotive control applications. In Proc. of SAE Conference, number 1999-01-0908.
- Chauvin, J., Moulin, P., Corde, G., Petit, N. and Rouchon, P. (2005) Real-time nonlinear individual cylinder Air-Fuel Ratio observer on a Diesel engine testbench. In Proc. of the IFAC World Congress.
- Chauvin, J., Moulin, P., Corde, G., Petit, N. and Rouchon, P. (2005) High frequency real-time individual cylinder Air Fuel Ratio observer on a Diesel engine. Control Engineering Practice (submitted).
- Chauvin, J. (2005) Sensor dynamics inversion: Fourier based observers. Technical report, École des Mines de Paris.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 1, January-February 2006
Dossier: Development and Control of Combustion Systems
|Page(s)||57 - 72|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.