- Hu, L.Y. (2000) Gradual deformation and iterative calibration of Gaussian-related stochastic models. Math. Geol., 32, 1, 87-108. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Journel, A., and Huijbregts, C.J. (1978) Mining Geostatistics. Academic Press, London.
- Oliver, D.S. (1995) Moving averages for Gaussian simulation in two and three dimensions. Math. Geol., 27, 8, 939-960. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- LeRavalec, M.,Nœtinger, B., and Hu, L.-Y. (2000) The FFT-Moving Average (FFT-MA) generator: an efficient tool for generating and conditioning Gaussian simulations. Math. Geol., 32, 6, 701-723. [CrossRef]
- LeRavalec-Dupin, M.,Nœtinger, B.,Hu, L.Y., and Blanc, G. (2001) Conditioning to dynamic data: an improved zonation approach. Petroleum Geosciences, 7, S9-S16. [CrossRef]
- Roggero, F., and Hu, L. (1998) Gradual deformation of continuous geostatistical models for history matching. SPE 49004, SPE Ann. Tech. Conf. and Exhib., New Orleans, LA.
- Le Ravalec, M., Hu, L.Y., and Nœtinger, B. (2001) Stochastic Reservoir Modeling Constrained to Dynamic Data: Local Calibration and Inference of the Structural Parameters. SPE Journal, 25-31, March.
- Beicip-Franlab (2004) Athos User's Guide, Version 4.3.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 6, November-December 2004Dossier: Which Fuels for Low-CO2 Engines?
|Page(s)||611 - 624|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.