- Amsden, A.A., O’Rourke, P.J. and Butler, T.D. (1989) KIVA-II, A Computer Program for Chemically Reactive Flows with Sprays. Report LA-11560-MS, Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Angelberger, C., Poinsot and T., Delhaye, B. (1997) Improving Near-Wall Combustion and Wall Heat Transfer Modeling in SI Engine Computations. SAE Paper 972881.
- Baritaud, T. (1989) Combustion and Fluid Dynamic Measurements in a Spark Ignition Engine: Effects of Thermochemistry and Velocity Fields; Turbulent Flame Speed. SAE Paper 892098.
- Beard, P., Duclos, J.M., Habchi, C., Bruneaux, G.,Mokkadem, K and Baritaud, T. (2000) Extension of Lagrangian-Eulerian Spray Modeling: Application to High Pressure Evaporating Diesel Sprays. SAE Paper 2000-01-1893.
- Colin, O.,Benkenida, A. and Angelberger, C. (2003) A 3D Modelling of Mixing, Ignition and Combustion Phenomena in Highly Stratified Gasoline Engines. Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Rev. IFP, 58, 1, 47-62. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Duclos, J.M. and Zolver, M. (1998) 3D Modeling of Intake, Injection and Combustion in a DI-SI Engine under Homogeneous and Stratified Operating Condition. COMODIA 1998.
- Duclos, J.M.,Zolver, M. and Baritaud, T. (1999) 3D Modeling of Combustion for DI-SI Engines. Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP, 54, 2, 259-264. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [OGST]
- Duclos J-M. and Colin O. (2001) Arc Kernel Tracking Ignition Model for 3D Spark-Ignition Engine Calculations. Paper (2-25), COMODIA 2001.
- Gresho, P.M. (1990) On The Theory of Semi-Implicit Projection Methods for Viscous Incompressible Flow and its Implementation via a Finite Element Method that also Introduces a Nearly Consistent Mass Matrix, Part 2: Applications. Int. Journal Of Numerical Methods for Fluids, 11, 621. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Habchi, C. and Torres, A. (1992) A 3D Multi-Block Structured Version of the KIVA-II Code. First European CFD Conference Proceedings, 502-512.
- Heel, H., Maly, R., Weller, H.G. and Gosman A.D. (1998) Validation of SI Combustion Model over Range of Speed, Load, Equivalence Ratio and Spark Timing. COMODIA 1998.
- Henriot, S., Chaouche, A., Cheve, E., Duclos, J.M., Leduc, P., Menegazzi, P., Monnier, G. and Ranini, A. (1999) NSDI-3: A Small Bore GDI Engine. SAE Paper 1999-01-0172.
- Heywood, J.B. (1988) Internal Combustion Engines Fundamentals, Mc Graw Hill Publication, 1988. http://www.openmp.org
- Leveque, R.J. (1992) Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws. Lectures in Mathematics, ETH Zürich, Birkhäuser Verlag.
- O’Rourke, P.J. and Amsden, A.A. (1986) Implementation of a Conjugate Residual Iteration in the KIVA Computer Program. Report LA-10849-MS, Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- O’Rourke, P.J. and Sahota, M.S. (1998) A Variable Explicit/Implicit Method for calculating Advection on Unstructured Meshes. Journal of Computational Physics, 143, 312-345. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O’Rourke, P.J.,Zhang, S. and Sahota, M.S. (1999) A Parallel, Unstructured-Mesh Methodology for Device-Scale Combustion Calculations. Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Rev. IFP, 54, 2, 169-173. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- Patankar, S.V. (1980) Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, Hemisphere Publishing Corp., Washington D.C.
- Sinha, N., Cavallo, P.A., Lee, R.A., Hosangadi, A., Kenzakowski, D.C, Dash, S.M, Affes, H, and Chu, D. (1998) Novel CFD Techniques for In-Cylinder Flows on Tetrahedral Grids. SAE Paper 980138.
- Tatschl, R., Gabriel, H.P. and Priesching, P. (2001) FIRE – A Genetic CFD Platform for DID Engine Mixture Formation and Combustion Simulation. 11th International Multidimensional Engine Modeling Users Group Meeting at the SAE Congress.
- Torres, A. and Henriot, S. (1994) 3D Modeling of Combustion in Lean Burn Four-Valve Engines: Influence of Intake Configuration. COMODIA 1994.
- Torres, A. and Henriot, S. (1996) Modeling the Effects of EGR Inhomogeneities Induced by Intake Systems in a Four-Valve Engine, SAE Paper 961959.
- Zolver, M., Torres, A. and Klahr, D. (2001) CFD and Combustion in Engines with an Unstructured Parallel Solver Based on KIVA. Paper (1-14), COMODIA 2001.
- Zolver, M., Klahr, D. and Torres, A. (2002) An Unstructured Parallel Solver for Engine Intake and Combustion Stroke Simulation. SAE Paper 2002-01-1120.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 58, Number 1, January-February 2003
Dossier: Recent Developments in the Field of Automotive Engines and their After-Treatment
|Page(s)||33 - 46|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.