- ACEA, EUROPIA (1995) EPEFE (European Program on Emissions, Fuels and Engine Technologies). [Google Scholar]
- Clark, N., Gautam, M., Lyons, D., Atkinson, C., Xie, W., Norton, P., Vertin, K., Goguen, S. and Eberhardt, J. (1999) On Road Use of Fischer-Tropsch Diesel Blends. SAE Paper 1999-01-2251. [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, M. and Akasaka, Y. (1999) A Comparison of Emissions from Clean Diesel Fuels, SAE Paper 1999-01-1121. [Google Scholar]
- Suppes, G.J, Lula, C.J., Burkhart, M.L. and Swearingen, J.D. (1999) Type Performance of Fischer-Tropsch Liquids (FTL) in Modified Off-Highway Diesel Engine Test Cycle. SAE Paper 1999-01-1474. [Google Scholar]
- Atkinson, C., Thompson, G., Traver, M. and Clark, N. (1999) In-Cylinder Combustion Pressure Characteristics of Fischer- Tropsch and Conventional Diesel Fuels in a Heavy Duty CI Engine. SAE Paper 1999-01-1472. [Google Scholar]
- Akasaka, Y., Suzuki, T. and Sakurai, Y. (1997) Exhaust Emissions of a DI Diesel Engine Fueled with Blends of Biodiesel and Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel. SAE Paper 972998. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 58, Number 1, January-February 2003
Dossier: Recent Developments in the Field of Automotive Engines and their After-Treatment
|Page(s)||7 - 32|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.