- BP Statistical Review of World Energy (2019) 68th edition. https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2019-full-report.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Kryukov V., Moe A. (2018) Does Russian unconventional oil have a future? Energy Policy 119, 41–50. [Google Scholar]
- Kapustin N.O., Grushevenko D.A. (2019) A long-term outlook on Russian oil industry facing internal and external challenges, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 74, 72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alexeev M., Conrad R. (2009) The Russian oil tax regime: A comparative perspective, Eurasian Geogr. Econ. 50, 1, 93–114. [Google Scholar]
- Fjaertoft D., Lunden L.P. (2015) Russian petroleum tax policy – Continuous maneuvering in rocky waters, Energy Policy 87, 553–561. [Google Scholar]
- Filimonova I.V., Provornaya I.V., Shumilova S.I., Zemnukhova E.A. (2019) Cluster analysis of Russian oil companies based on tax burden parameters, J. Tax Reform 5, 1, 42–56. [Google Scholar]
- Smith J.L. (2013) Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models, Resour. Policy 38, 3, 320–331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J., Wang J., Shi J. (2019) Analysis on the effect of tax reform in Russian oil and gas industry, Int. Pet. Econ. 27, 5, 64–71 [in Chinese]. [Google Scholar]
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation (2018) Edition of December 25th. https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/EY-russian-tax-code-part-two-eng/%24FILE/EY-russian-tax-code-part-two-eng.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Export Duty of the Russian Federation (2018) Edition of July 19th. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_1995/. [Google Scholar]
- Kryukov V., Moe A. (2007) Russia’s oil industry: Risk aversion in a risk-prone environment, Eurasian Geogr. Econ. 48, 3, 341–357. [Google Scholar]
- Lund D. (2002) Rent taxation when cost monitoring is imperfect, Resour. Energy Econ. 24, 3, 211–228. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 75, 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||30 June 2020|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.