- Besson C. (2005) Resources to Reserves: Oil & Gas Technologies for the Energy Markets of the Future, OECD Publishing, Paris.
- Adams D. (1982) Experiences with waterflooding Lloydminster heavy-oil reservoirs, J. Petro. Technol. 34, 8, 1643–1650. [CrossRef]
- Stalder J.L. (2007) Unlocking bitumen in thin and/or lower pressure pay using cross SAGD (XSAGD). Proceedings of the Canadian International Petroleum Conference, F. Petroleum Society of Canada.
- Fu C. (2007) The research and implementation of Qi40 steamflood techniques, Petrol. Geol. Eng. 21, 2, 39–42.
- Zhao S. (2012) Research and application on key technique of efficient development of heavy oil resources in ultra-thin layer in south region of Chenjiazhuang oilfield, Petrol. Geol. Reco. Effic. 19, 3, 98–100.
- Song Y. (2013) Optimization design of steam flooding for horizontal well in thin heavy oil reservoir, Fault-Block Oil & Gas Field 2, 239–241.
- Zhao D.W., Wang J., Gates I.D. (2014) Thermal recovery strategies for thin heavy oil reservoirs, Fuel 117, 431–441. [CrossRef]
- Zhao D.W., Wang J., Gates I.D. (2013) Optimized solvent-aided steam-flooding strategy for recovery of thin heavy oil reservoirs, Fuel 112, 50–59. [CrossRef]
- Redford D. (1982) The use of solvents and gases with steam in the recovery of bitumen from oil sands, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 21, 1, 45–53. [CrossRef]
- Nasr T., Pierce G. (1995) Steam-CO2 recovery processes for bottom water oil reservoirs, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 34, 7, 42–49. [CrossRef]
- Shutler N., Boberg T. (1972) A one-dimensional analytical technique for predicting oil recovery by steamflooding, SPE J. 12, 6, 489–498. [CrossRef]
- Sharma J., Gates I.D. (2010) Steam-solvent coupling at the chamber edge in an in situ bitumen recovery process, Proceedings of the SPE Oil & Gas India Conference & Exhibition, Mumbai, F. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Gupta S.C., Gittins S. (2012) An investigation into optimal solvent use and the nature of vapor/liquid interface in solvent-aided SAGD process with a semianalytical approach, SPE J. 17, 4, 1255–1264. [CrossRef]
- Butler R.M. (1985) A new approach to the modelling of steam-assisted gravity drainage, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 24, 3, 42–51. [CrossRef]
- Butler R.M. (1994) Steam-assisted gravity drainage: concept, development, performance and future, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 33, 2, 44–50. [CrossRef]
- Thomas S. (2008) Enhanced oil recovery – an overview, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 63, 1, 9–19. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- He C., Mu L., Fan Z., Xu A., Zeng B., Ji Z., Han H. (2017) An improved steam injection model with the consideration of steam override, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 72, 6, 1–14. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- van Lookeren J. (1983) Calculation methods for linear and radial steam flow in oil reservoirs, SPE J. 23, 3, 427–439. [CrossRef]
- de Haas T.W., Fadaei H., Guerrero U., Sinton D. (2013) Steam-on-a-chip for oil recovery: the role of alkaline additives in steam assisted gravity drainage, Lab Chip 13, 19, 3832–3839. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Das S.K., Butler R.M. (1998) Mechanism of the vapor extraction process for heavy oil and bitumen, J. Pet. Sci. Eng. 21, 1, 43–59. [CrossRef]
- Shu W., Hartman K. (1988) Effect of solvent on steam recovery of heavy oil, SPE Reserv. Eng. 3, 2, 457–465. [CrossRef]
- Edmunds N.R. (2013) Observations on the mechanisms of solvent-additive SAGD processes, Proceedings of the SPE Heavy Oil Conference-Canada, F. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Keshavarz M., Okuno R., Babadagli T. (2015) A semi-analytical solution to optimize single-component solvent coinjection with steam during SAGD, Fuel 144, 400–414. [CrossRef]
- Rabiei Faradonbeh M., Harding T.G., Abedi J. (2012) Semi-analytical modeling of steam-solvent gravity drainage of heavy oil and bitumen, part 1: enhanced flow rate at mobile zone. Proceedings of the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, F. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Goodman T.R. (1958) The heat-balance integral and its application to problems involving a change of phase, Trans. ASME 80, 2, 335–342.
- Closmann P.J., Smith R.A. (1983) Temperature observations and steam-zone rise in the vicinity of a steam-heated fracture, SPE J. 23, 4, 575–586. [CrossRef]
- Carslaw H.S., Jaeger J.C. (1988) Conduction of heat in solids, 2nd edn., Oxford University Press, New York, USA.
- Rabiei Faradonbeh M., Harding T.G., Abedi J. (2014) Semi-analytical modeling of steam-solvent gravity drainage of heavy oil and bitumen. Proceedings of the SPE Heavy Oil Conference-Canada, F. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Buckley S.E., Leverett M. (1942) Mechanism of fluid displacement in sands, Trans. ASME 146, 1, 107–116.
- Poling B.E., Prausnitz J.M., O’connell J.P. (2001) The properties of gases and liquids, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Mandl G., Volek C. (1969) Heat and mass transport in steam-drive processes, SPE J. 9, 1, 59–79. [CrossRef]
- Chandra S. (2006) Improved steamflood analytical model, Texas A&M University.
- Wang X., Cai W., Lu J., Sun Y., Zhao L. (2015) Model-based optimization strategy of chiller driven liquid desiccant dehumidifier with genetic algorithm, Energy 82, 939–948. [CrossRef]
- Hedden R., Verlaan M., Lastovka V. (2014) Solvent enhanced steam drive. Proceedings of the SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, F. Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Das S.K., Butler R.M. (1996) Diffusion coefficients of propane and butane in peace river bitumen, Can. J. Chem. Eng. 74, 6, 985–992. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 4, July–August 2017
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||01 August 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.