- Agarwal G. (1979) Real Gas Pseudo-time a New Function for Pressure Buildup Analysis of MHF Gas Wells, 54th Technical Conference and Exhibition of the Society of Petroleum Engineers of AIME, Las Vegas, NV, 23 – 26. Sept., SPE Paper 8279-MS.
- Anbarci K., Ertekin T. (1990) A Comprehensive Study of Pressure Transient Analysis with Sorption Phenomena for Single-phase Gas Flow in Coal Seams, 65th annual Technical Conference and Exhibition of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, New Orleans, LA, 23-26 Sept., SPE Paper 20568.
- Anbarci K., Ertekin K. (1992) Pressure Transient Behavior of Fractured Wells in Coalbed Reservoirs, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Washington, D.C., 4-7 Oct., SPE Paper 24703-MS.
- Bayles G.A., Reznik A.A. (1986) Pressure Transient Analysis of Methane Production from Coal Beds: An Analytical Approach, SPE Unconventional Gas Technology Symposium, Louisville, Kentucky, 18-21 May, SPE Paper 15226-MS.
- Blasingame T.A., McCray T.L., Lee W.J. (1991) Decline Curve Analysis for Variable Pressure Drop/Variable Flow Rate Systems, SPE Gas Technology Symposium, Houston, Texas, 22-24 Jan., SPE Paper 21513-MS.
- Blasingame T.A., Lee W.J. (1994) The Variable-rate Reservoir Limits Testing of Gas Wells, SPE Gas Technology Symposium, Dallas, Texas, 13-15 June, SPE Paper 17708-MS.
- Bumb A.C., Mckee C.R. (1988) Gas-well Testing in the Presence of Desorption for Coalbed Methane and Devonian Shale, SPE Formation Evaluation 3, 1, 179–185. [CrossRef]
- Cai J.C., Yu B.M. (2011) A Discussion of the Effect of Tortuosity on the Capillary Imbibition in Porous Media, Transp. Porous Media 89, 2, 251–263. [CrossRef]
- Clarkson C.R. (2009) Case Study: Production Data and Pressure Transient Analysis of Horseshoe Canyon CBM wells, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 48, 10, 27–38. [CrossRef]
- Clarkson C.R., Behmanesh H., Chorney L. (2013) Production-data and Pressure–transient Analysis of Horseshoe Canyon Coalbed-methane Wells Part : Accounting for Dynamic Skin, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 52, 1, 41–53. [CrossRef]
- Claudia L.P., Joseph P. (2004) Production Analysis of Coalbed Wells Using Analytical Transient Solutions, SPE Eastern Regional Meeting, Charleston, West Virginia, 15-17 Sept., SPE Paper 91447-MS.
- Engler T.W., Rajtar J.M. (1992) Pressure Transient Testing of Horizontal Wells in Coalbed Reservoirs, SPE Rocky Mountain Regional Meeting, Casper, Wyoming, 18-21 May, SPE Paper 24374-MS.
- Ertekin T., Sung W. (1989) Pressure Transient Analysis of Coal Seams in the Presence of Multi-mechanistic Flow and Sorption Phenomena, SPE Gas Technology Symposium, Dallas, Texas, 7-9 June, SPE Paper 19102.
- Escobar F.H., Martinez J.A., Matilde M.M. (2013) Pressure Transient Analysis for a Reservoir with a Finite-conductivity Fault, CT&F – Ciencia, Tecnología y Futuro 5, 2, 5–18.
- Everdingen V., Hust A.F. (1949) The Application of the Laplace Transformation to Flow Problems in Reservoirs, Journal of Petroleum Technology 1, 12, 305–324. [CrossRef]
- Gringarten A.C., Ramey H., Raghavan R. (1974) Unsteady-state Pressure Distributions Created by a Well with a Single Infinite-conductivity Vertical Fracture, SPE Journal 14, 4, 347–360. [CrossRef]
- Hu G.Z., Wang H.T., Fan X.G., Yuan Z.G., Hong S. (2009) Mathematical Model of Coalbed Gas Flow with Klinkenberg Effects in Multi-physical Fields and its Analytic Solution, Transp. Porous Med. 76, 3, 407–420. [CrossRef]
- Kamal M.M., Six J.L. (1993) Pressure Transient Testing of Methane Producing Coalbeds (includes associated papers 28013 and 28155), SPE Advanced Technology Series 1, 1, 195–203. [CrossRef]
- King G.R., Ertekin T., Schwerer F.C. (1986) Numerical Simulation of the Transient Behavior of Coal-seam Degasification Wells, SPE Formation Evaluation 1, 2, 165–183. [CrossRef]
- Langmuir L. (1916) The Constitution of Fundamental Properties of Solids and Liquids, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 38, 11, 2221–2295. [CrossRef]
- Meng L., Luke D.C. (2007) A Dual-porosity Model for Gas Reservoir Flow Incorporating Adsorption Behaviour - Part 1. Theoretical Development and Asymptotic Analyses, Transp. Porous Med. 68, 2, 153–173. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Nie R.S., Meng Y.F., Guo J.C., Jia Y.L. (2012) Modeling Transient Flow Behavior of a Horizontal Well in a Coal seam, International Journal of Coal Geology 92, 1, 54–68. [CrossRef]
- Ozkan E., Raghavan R. (1991a) New Solutions for Well-test-analysis Problems: Part 1-Analytical Considerations (includes associated papers 28666 and 29213), SPE Formation Evaluation 6, 3, 359–368. [CrossRef]
- Ozkan E., Raghavan R. (1991b) New Solutions for Well-test-analysis Problems: Part 2- Computational Considerations and Applications, SPE Formation Evaluation 6, 3, 369–378. [CrossRef]
- Rushing J.A., Blasingame T.A., Johnston J.L., Lee W.J. (1991) Slug Testing in Multiple Coal Seams Intersected by a Single, Vertical Fracture, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas, 6-9 Oct., SPE Paper 22945-MS.
- Sarkar P.S., Rajtar J.M. (1994) Horizontal Well Transient Pressure Testing in Coalbed Reservoirs, SPE Latin America/Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 27-29 April, SPE Paper 26995.
- Stehfest H. (1970) Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms, Communications of the ACM 13, 1, 47–49. [CrossRef]
- US Energy Information Administration, Washington, DC; http://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/rngr52nus_1a.htm
- Wang L., Wang X.D., Li J.Q., Wang J.H. (2013) Simulation of Pressure Transient Behavior for Asymmetrically Finite-conductivity Fractured Wells in Coal Reservoirs, Transp. Porous Med. 97, 3, 353–372. [CrossRef]
- Zeng F.H., Zhao G. (2010) The Optimal Hydraulic Fracture Geometry Under Non-Darcy Flow Effects, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 72, 1–2, 143–157. [CrossRef]
- Zhang L.H., Zhao Y.L., Liu Q.G. (2014) Well-Test-Analysis and Applications of Source Functions in Bi-zonal Composite Gas Reservoir, Petroleum Science and Technology 32, 8, 965–973. [CrossRef]
- Zhao Y.L., Zhang L.H., Wu F. (2012) Pressure Transient Analysis for Multi-Fractured Horizontal Well in Shale Gas Reservoirs, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 90–91, 31–38. [CrossRef]
- Zhao Y.L., Zhang L.H., Luo J.X., Zhang B.N. (2014) Performance of fractured horizontal well with stimulated reservoir volume in unconventional gas reservoir, Journal of Hydrology 512, 447–456. [CrossRef]
- Zhao Y.L., Zhang L.H., Zhao J.Z., Luo J.X., Zhang B.N. (2013a) “Triple porosity” Modeling of Transient Well Test and Rate Decline Analysis for Multi-fractured Horizontal Well in Shale Gas Reservoirs, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 110, 253–262. [CrossRef]
- Zhao Y.L., Zhang L.H., Wu F., Zhang B.N., Liu Q.G. (2013b) Analysis of Horizontal Well Pressure Behavior in Fractured Low Permeability Reservoirs with Consideration of Threshold Pressure Gradient, Journal of Geophysics and Engineering 10, 3, 1–10.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 1, January–February 2016
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Published online||22 January 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.