- Ahmed T. (1989) Hydrocarbon phase behavior, Gulf Publishing Houston, pp.356–359
- Avaullee L., Trassy L., Neau E., Jaubert J.N. (1997a) Equation of state and group contribution for the estimation of thermodynamic parameters of heavy hydrocarbons Thermodynamic modeling for petroleum fluids I, Fluid Phase Equilibria 139, 155–170. [CrossRef]
- Avaullee L., Neau E., Jaubert J.N. (1997b) Thermodynamic modeling for petroleum fluids IIPrediction of PVT properties of oils and gases by fitting one or two parameters to the saturation pressures of reservoir fluids, Fluid Phase Equilibria 139, 171–203. [CrossRef]
- Avaullee L., Neau E., Jaubert J.N. (1997c) Thermodynamic modeling for petroleum fluids III. Reservoir fluid saturation pressures. A complete PVT property estimation Application to swelling test, Fluid Phase Equilibria 141, 87–104. [CrossRef]
- Avaullee L., Duchet-Suchaux P., Durandeau M., Jaubert J.N. (2001) A new approach in correlating the oil thermodynamic properties, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 30, 43–65. [CrossRef]
- Carreón-Calderón B., Uribe-Vargas V., Ramírez Jaramillo E., Ramírez de Santiago M. (2012) Thermodynamic Characterization of Undefined Petroleum Fractions using Group Contribution Methods, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 51, 14188–14198. [CrossRef]
- Coats K.H., Smart G.T. (1986) Application of a regression-based EOS PVT program to laboratory data, SPE Reservoir Eng. 1, 03, 277–299. [CrossRef]
- Dahl S., Michelsen M.L. (1990) High pressure vapour-liquid equilibrium with a UNIFAC-based equation of state, AIChE J. 36, 1829–1836. [CrossRef]
- Elsharkawy A.M. (2002) Predicting the dew point pressure for gas condensate reservoirs: empirical models and equations of state, Fluid Phase Equilib. 193, 147–165. [CrossRef]
- Elbro H.S., Fredenslund A., Rasmussen P. (1991) Group contribution method for the prediction of liquid densities as a function of temperature for solvents, oligomers, and polymers, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 30, 12, 2576–2582. [CrossRef]
- Horstmann S., Jabłoniec A., Krafczyk J., Fischera K., Gmehling J. (2005) PSRK group contribution equation of state: comprehensive revision and extension IV, including critical constants and function parameters for 1000 components, Fluid Phase Equilib. 227, 2, 157–164. [CrossRef]
- Hosein R., McCain W.Jr (2007) Extended analysis for gas condensate systems, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibitionheld in Anaheim, California USA, 11–14 Nov, SPE-110152, SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering 12, 01, 159–166. [CrossRef]
- Ihmels ECh, Gmehling J. (2003) Extension and revision of the group contribution method GCVOL for the prediction of pure compound liquid densities, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 42, 2, 408–412. [CrossRef]
- Jaubert J.N., Mutelet F. (2004) VLE predictions with the Peng-Robinson equation of state and temperature dependent kij calculated through a group contribution method, Fluid Phase Equilib. 224, 285–304. [CrossRef]
- Jaubert J.N., Privat R., Mutelet F. (2010) Predicting the Phase Equilibria of Synthetic Petroleum Fluids with the PPR78 Approach, AIChE J. 56, 3225–3235. [CrossRef]
- Jöback K.G., Reid R.C. (1987) Estimation of Pure-Component Properties from Group-Contributions, Chem. Eng. Commun. 57, 233–243. [CrossRef]
- Kesler M.G., Lee B.I. (1976) Improve prediction of enthalpy of fractions, Hydrocarb Process. 55, 153–158.
- Marrero J., Gani R. (2001) Group-contribution based estimation of pure component properties, Fluid Phase Equilib. 183–184, 183–208. [CrossRef]
- Merrill R.C., Hartman K.J., Creek J.L. (1994) A comparison of equation of state tuning methods, presented at the SPE 69th Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, LA, SPE 28589.
- Merrill R.C., Newley T.M.J. (1993) A systematic investigation into the most suitable data for development of equation of state for petroleum reservoir fluids, Fluid Phase Equilib. 82, 101–110. [CrossRef]
- Pedersen K.S., Christensen P.L. (2007) Phase Behavior of Petroleum Reservoir Fluids, Taylor & Francis Group, New York.
- Pedersen K.S., Thomassen Q., Riazi M.R., Daubert T.E. (1980) Prediction of the composition of Petroleum Fractions, Ind. Eng. Chem. Process Dev. 19, 289–294. [CrossRef]
- Pedersen K.S., Blilie A.L., Meisingset K.K. (1992) PVT Calculations on petroleum reservoir fluid using measured and estimated composition data for the plus fraction, I&EC Research 31, 5, 1378–1383.
- Peneloux A., Rauzy E., Fréze R. (1982) A consistent correction for Redlich-Kwong-Soave volumes, Fluid Phase Equilib. 8, 1, 7–23. [CrossRef]
- Peng D.Y., Robinson D.B. (1976) A New Two-Constant Equation of State, Ind. Chem. Fundam. 15, 1, 59–64. [CrossRef]
- Poling B.E., Prausnitz J.M., O’Connell J.P. (2001) The Properties of Gases and Liquids, 5th edn., McGraw-Hill International Edition, Singapore.
- Riazi M.R., Daubert T.E. (1980) Simplify property predictions, Hydrocarb Process. 59, 115–116.
- Riazi M.R., Daubert T.E. (1987) Characterization parameters for petroleum fractions, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 26, 755. [CrossRef]
- Ruzicka V., Fredenslund A., Rasmussen P. (1983) Representation of petroleum fractions by group contribution, Ind. Eng. Chem. Process Des. Dev. 22, 1, 49–53. [CrossRef]
- Sim W.J., Daubert T.E. (1980) Prediction of vapor-liquid equilibria of undefined mixture, Proces. Des. Dev. 19, 380.
- Sinayuc C., Gumrah F. Predicting the critical properties of heptanes-plus in gas condensates: Genetic algorithms as an optimization toll (2004) Petroleum Society’s 5th Canadian International Petroleum Conference (55th Annual Technical Meeting), Calgary Alberta, Canada, 8-10 June
- Slot-Petersen C. (1989) A systematic and consistent approach to determine binary interaction coefficients for Peng-Robinson equation of state, SPE 16941, SPE Reservoir Engineering 4, 4, 488–494. [CrossRef]
- Soave G. (1972) Equilibrium constants from a modified Redlich-Kwong equation of state, Chem. Eng. Sci. 27, 1197–1203. [CrossRef]
- Soreide I. (1989) Improved phase behavior predictions of petroleum reservoir fluids from a cubic equation of state, Doktor. Ing Thesis, Department of Petroleum Engineering Norwegian Institute of technology (NTH), Trondheim, Norway.
- Whitson C.H. (1983) Characterizing hydrocarbon plus fractions, Soc. Pet. Eng. J. 23, 4, 683–694. [CrossRef]
- Whitson C.H. (1984) Effect of C7+ characterization on equations of state predictions, Soc. Pet. Eng. J. 24, 6, 685–694. [CrossRef]
- Whitson C.H., Anderson T.F., Soreide I. (1990) Application of gamma distribution model to molecular weight and boiling point data for petroleum fractions, Chem. Eng. Comm. 96, 259. [CrossRef]
- Wong D.S.H., Sandler S.I.A. (1992) A theoretically correct mixing rule for cubic equations of state, AIChE J. 38, 671–680. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 1, January–February 2016
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||22 January 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.