- Ahmed K.N., Milhem M.M. (1989) Operation of a second steam stimulation pilot project in Kuwait, Middle East Oil Show, Bahrain, 11-14 March, SPE Paper 17987.
- Babadagli T., Al-Bemani A. (2007) Investigation on matrix recovery during steam injection into heavy-oil containing carbonate rocks, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 58, 259–274. [CrossRef]
- Barrett K., Hopkins J., Wilde K.N., Connelly M.E. (2008) The origin of matrix and fracture mega-porosity in a carbonate bitumen reservoir, Grosmont Formation, Saleski, Alberta, 2nd World Heavy Oil Congress, Edmonton, Canada, 10-12 March, Paper 2008-344.
- Briggs P.J., Beck D.L., Black C.J.J., Bissell R. (1992) Heavy oil from fractured carbonate reservoirs, SPE Reserv. Eng. J. 7, 2, 173–179.
- Brooks P.W., Fowler M.G., MacQueen R.W. (1988) Biomarker geochemistry of Cretaceous oilsands, heavy oils and Paleozoic carbonate trend bitumens, Western Canada basin, In: Meyer R.F., Wiggins E.J. (eds), 4th International UNITAR/UNDP Conference on Heavy Crude and Tar Sands, Vol. 2, geology, chemistry: International Conference on Heavy Crude and Tar Sands; pp. 594–606.
- Brown J., Deemer A., Al-Dhafeeri F., Lekia S., Hoadley S., Al-Mutairi G., Al-Yami F., Barge D. (2011) Early results from a carbonate steamflood pilot in 1st Eocene reservoir, Wafra field, PZ, SPE Heavy Oil Conference and Exhibition, Kuwait City, Kuwait, 12-14 Dec, SPE Paper 150605.
- Buschkuehle B.E., Hein F.J., Grobe M. (2007) An overview of the geology of the Upper Devonian Grosmont Carbonate Bitumen Deposit, Northern Alberta, Canada, Nat. Resour. Res. 16, 1, 3–15. [CrossRef]
- Chevron Canada Resources Limited (1983) Algar Thermal Recovery Project, Final Report.
- Couderc B.M., Verpeaux J.F., Monfrin D., Quettler U.H. (1990) Emeraude vapeur: a steam pilot in an offshore environment, SPE Reservoir Eng. J. 5, 4, 508–516.
- Dreher K.D., Kenyon D.E., Iwere F.O. (1986) Heat flow during steam injection into a fractured carbonate reservoir, Proceeding SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, USA, SPE Paper 14902.
- Edmunds N., Barret K., Solanki S., Cimolai M., Wong A. (2009) Prospects for commercial bitumen recovery from the Grosmont carbonate, Alberta, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 48, 9, 26–32.
- ERCB (2011) Energy Resources Conservation Board, Alberta’s energy reserves 2010 and supply/demand outlook 2011-2020, ST98-2011, pp. 3–6.
- Gates I.D. (2011) Basic Reservoir Engineering, 1st edn., Kendall-Hunt, Dubuque.
- Harrison R.S., McIntyre B.G. (1981) The geologic setting of the Grosmont thermal recovery project, Northeastern Albert, Proceeding Alberta Oil Sands and Technology Research Authority (AOSTRA), Seminar on Advance in Petroleum Recovery and Upgrading Technology.
- Hjelmeland O.S., Larrondo L.E. (1986) Experimental investigation of the effects of temperature, pressure, and crude oil composition on interfacial properties, SPE Reserv. Eng. 1, 4, 321–328.
- Jiang Q., Yuan J., Russel-Houston J., Thornton B., Squires A. (2010) Evaluation of recovery technologies for the Grosmont carbonate reservoirs, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 49, 5, 56–64.
- Luo P., Machel H.G. (1994) Petrophysical properties of matrix blocks of a heterogeneous dolostone reservoir – the upper Devonian Grosmont Formation, Alberta, Canada, Bull. Can. Petrol. Geol. 42, 465–481.
- Luo P., Machel H.G. (1995) Pore size and pore throat types in a heterogeneous reservoir, Devonian Grosmont formation, Western Canada Sedimentary Basin, AAPG Bull. 79, 11, 1698–1720.
- Luo P., Dembicki E.A., Huebscher H., Machel H.G. (1993) Diagenesis and reservoir characteristics of the heavy-oil carbonate trend in Western Canada – refined evaluation of reservoir characteristics of the Grosmont Formation, AOSTRA Report 7, p. 170.
- Macaulay R.C., Krafft J.M., Hartemink M., Escovedo B. (1995) Design of a steam pilot in a fractured carbonate reservoir – Qarn Alam field, Oman, Internatioal Heavy Oil Symposium, Calgary, Canada, 19-21 June, SPE Paper 30300.
- Machel H.G., Hawlader H. (1990) Diagenesis and reservoir characteristics of the heavy-oil carbonate trend in western Canada, preliminary investigations of facies, diagenesis, porosity, and bitumen saturation of the Grosmont Formation: AOSTRA, reports 2, p.169.
- Milhem M.M., Ahmed K.N. (1987) Performance of a pilot cyclic steam stimulation project in Kuwait, Middle East Oil Show, Bahrain, 7-10 March, SPE Paper 15733.
- Mollaei A., Maini B. (2010) Steam flooding of naturally fractured reservoirs: basic concepts and recovery mechanisms, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 49, 1, 65–70.
- Nakamura S., Sarma H.K., Umucu T., Issever K., Kanemitsu M. (1995) A critical evaluation of a steamflood pilot in a deep heavy carbonate reservoir in Ikiztepe field, Turkey, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, USA, 22-25 Oct., SPE paper 30727.
- Novak J., Edmunds N., Cimolai M. (2007) A history match of CSS recovery in the Grosmont, 8th Canadian International Petroleum Conference, Calgary, Canada, 12-14 June, SPE Paper 2007-154.
- Sahuquet B.C., Ferrier J.J. (1982) Steam-drive pilot in a fractured carbonated reservoir: Lacq Supérieur field, J. Petrol. Technol. 34, 4, 873–880.
- Sahuquet B.C., Spreux A.M., Corre B., Guittard M.P. (1990) Steam injection in a low-permeability reservoir through a horizontal well in Lacq Supérieur field, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Louisiana, USA, 23-26 Sept, SPE Paper 20526.
- Samir M. (2010) Rejuvenation Issaran field – success story, North Africa Technical Conference and Exhibition, Cairo, Egypt, 14-17 Feb., SPE Paper 127847.
- Snell J.S., Close A.D. (1999) Yates field steam pilot applies latest seismic and logging monitoring techniques SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Texas, USA, 3-6 Oct., SPE Paper 56791.
- Theriault F. (1988) Lithofacies, diagenesis, and related reservoir properties of the Upper Devonian Grosmont Formation, Northern Alberta, Bull. Can. Petrol. Geol. 36, 1, 52–69.
- Theriault F., Hutcheon I. (1987) Dolomitization and calcitization of the Devonian Grosmont Formation, Northern Alberta, J. Sediment. Res. 57, 6, 955–966.
- Union Oil Company of Canada Limited (1975) UNOCAL, Progress Report Injectivity and Sample Recovery Test, Grosmont Formation – Chipewyan River Test Site.
- Union Oil Company of Canada Limited (1977) UNOCAL, Progress Report Steam Stimulation and Communication Heating Test, Chipewyan River Test Site – Grosmont and Ireton Formations.
- Union Oil Company of Canada Limited (1980) UNOCAL, Progress Report Steam Stimulation Buffalo Creek Test Site, ERCB Approval No. 2367C.
- Union Oil Company of Canada Limited (1982-1983) UNOCAL, Progress Report McLean Heavy Oil Pilot, ERCB Approval No. 3603.
- Walker D. (1986) Regional Stratigraphy of the Upper Devonian Grosmont Formation, Northern Alberta, AOSTRA/ARC Oil Sands Geology Agreement 158B, Open File Report-2, June.
- Yuan J.-Y., Jiang Q., Russel-Houston J., Thornton B., Putman P. (2010) Evolving recovery technologies directed towards commercial development of the Grosmont carbonate reservoirs, Canadian Unconventional Resources and International Petroleum Conference, Calgary, Canada, 19-21 Oct., SPE Paper 137941.
- Zhao Y., Machel H. (2012) Viscosity and other rheological properties of bitumen from the upper devonian Grosmont reservoir, Alberta, Canada, AAPG Bull. 96, 1, 133–153. [CrossRef]
- Zhou Y., Lin Y., Liu L., Chen G. (1998) Steam pilot in the Cao-20 fracture limestone with extra heavy oil, 7th UNITAR Conference on Heavy Crude and Tar Sands, Beijing, China, 27-30 Oct., SPE Paper 1998-131.
- Ziegler V.M. (1985) Chevron Algar 10, Simulation of Steam Injection at the House River Field, Alberta, Canada, Project 48,817, January.
- Ziegler V.M., Bay A.R. (1984) Chevron Algar 9, Special Core Tests Well Chevron CCl – House 10–36-81-17W4 M, House River Field, Alberta, Canada, Project 48,991, January.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 70, Number 6, November–December 2015
|Page(s)||983 - 1005|
|Published online||01 October 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.