- ACEA (2011) Commercial vehicles and CO2. Report, ACEA.
- EPA (2011) EPA and NHTSA adopt ﬁrst-ever program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel effciency of medium-and heavy-duty vehicles. Regulatory Announcement, August.
- ACEA (2008) Vision 20-20. www.acea.be, September, ACEA Press Conference at the IAA 2008, Hanover, Germany.
- Bredel E., Nickl J., Bartosch S. (2011) Waste heat recovery in drive systems of today and tomorrow, MTZ Worldwide 72, 52–56. [CrossRef]
- Nelson C. (2009) Exhaust energy recovery, Directions in Engine-Effciency and Emissions, Research (DEER) Conference, Dearborn, Michigan, 3-6 Aug.
- Park T., Teng H., Hunter G.L., van der Velde B., Klaver J. (2011) A Rankine cycle system for recovering waste heat from HD Diesel engines -Experimental results, SAE Paper 2011-01-1337.
- Kupper F. (2012) Integrated Powertrain Control for an Euro-VI heavy-duty Diesel engine with Waste Heat Recovery system, Master’s thesis Eindhoven University of Technology, 2012.
- Abbe Horst T., Rottengruber H.-S., Seifert M., Ringler J. (2013) Dynamic heat exchanger model for performance prediction and control system design of automotive waste heat recovery systems, Applied Energy 105, 293–303. [CrossRef]
- Hou G., Sun R., Hu G., Zhang J. (2011) Supervisory predictive control of evaporator in Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) system for waste heat recovery, 2011 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems, Zhengzhou, China, 11-13, Aug., pp. 306–311.
- Howell T., Gibble J., Tun C. (2011) Development of an ORC system to improve HD truck fuel efficiency, Directions in Engine-Effciency and Emissions, Research (DEER) Conference, Detroit, Michigen, 3-6 Oct.
- Quoilin S., Aumann R., Grill A., Schuster A., Lemort V., Spliethoﬀ H. (2011) Dynamic modeling and optimal control strategy of waste heat recovery organic Rankine cycles, J. Applied Energy 88(6), 2183–2190, June 2011 [CrossRef]
- Tona P., Peralez J., Sciarretta A. (2012) Supervision and control prototyping for an engine exhaust gas heat recovery system based on a steam Rankine cycle, 2012 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 11-14, July pp. 695–701.
- Hounsham S., Stobart R., Cooke A., Childs P. (2008) Energy recovery systems for engines, SAE Paper 200801-0309.
- Willems F., Kupper F., Cloudt R. (2012) Integrated energy & emission management for heavy-duty Diesel engines with waste heat recovery system, Proceedings of the 2012 IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling (ECOSM’12), Rueil-Malmaison, France, 23-25, Oct. pp. 203–210.
- Cloudt R., Saenen J., van den Eijnden E., Rojer C. (2010) Virtual exhaust line for model-based diesel aftertreatment development, SAE Paper 2010-01-0888.
- Feru E., Kupper F., Rojer C., Seykens X., Scappin F., Willems F., Smits J., de Jager B., Steinbuch M. (2013) Experimental validation of a dynamic waste heat recovery system model for control purposes, SAE Paper 2013-01-1647.
- Willems F., Foster D. (2009) Integrated Powertrain Control to meet future CO2 and Euro-6 emission targets for a Diesel hybrid with SCR-deNOx system, IEEE Proc. of 2009 American Control Conference, St. Louis, MO, USA, 10–12 June, pp. 3944–3949. [CrossRef]
- Geering H. (2007) Optimal control with engineering applications, Springer Verlag.
- Cloudt R., Willems F. (2011) Integrated Emission Management strategy for cost-optimal engine-aftertreatment operation, SAE International Journal of Engines 4, (1), 1784–1797.
- Willems F., Cloudt R. (2011) Experimental demonstration of a new model-based SCR control strategy for cleaner heavy-duty diesel engines, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 19 (5), 1305–1313. [CrossRef]
- Pramudya Indrajuana A. (2012) Control development for Waste Heat Recovery system on heavy duty trucks, Master’s Thesis, Delft University of Technology.
- Rascanu G. (2013) Integrated Powertrain Control for truck engines with Waste Heat Recovery system, Master’s Thesis, Eindhoven University of Technology.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 70, Number 1, January–February 2015
IFP Energies nouvelles International Conference: E-COSM’12 – IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling
|Page(s)||143 - 158|
|Published online||18 April 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.