- Filla R. (2008) Alternative systems solutions for wheel loaders and other construction equipment. In 1st International CTI Forum Alternative and Hybrid Drive Trains, CTI
- Rydberg K-E. (1998) Hydrostatic drives in heavy mobile machinery new concepts and development trends, In International Off- Highway & Powerplant Congress & Exposition, SAE, 981989.
- Carl B, IIvantysynova M, Williams K. (2006) Comparison of operational characteristics in power split continuously variable transmissions, Comercial Vehicle Engineering Congress and Exhibition, SAE 2006-01-3468.
- Grammatico S, Balluchi A, Cosoli E. (2010) A series-parallel hybrid electric powertrain for industrial vehicles, In 2010 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, IEEE, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef]
- Savaresi S, Taroni F, Previdi F, Bittanti S. (2004) Control system design on a power-split cvt for high-power agricultural tractors, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 9, 3, 569–579. [CrossRef]
- Lennevi J. (1994) Hydrostatic Transmission Control, Design Methodology for Vehicular Drivetrain Applications, Dissertation, Linköping University.
- Zhang R. (2002) Multivariable Robust Control of Nonlinear Systems with Application to an Electro-Hydraulic Powertrain, Dissertation, University of Illinois.
- Filla R. (2005) An event driven operator model for dynamic simulation of contruction machinery, In Proceedings from the Ninth Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power, Linköping University.
- Wang F, Zhang J, Sun R, Yu F. (2012) Analysis on the performance of wheel loaders in typical work cycle, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 148, 526–529.
- Hellström E, Åslund J, Nielsen L. (2010) Design of an efficient algorithm for fuel-optimal look-ahead control, Control Engineering Practice, 18, 11, 1318–1327. [CrossRef]
- Asadi B, Vahidi A. (2011) Predictive cruise control: utilizing upcoming traffic signal information for improved fuel economy and reduced trip time, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 19, 707–714. [CrossRef]
- Khayyam H, Nahavandi S, Davis S. (2012) Adaptive cruise control look-ahead system for energy management of vehicles, Expert Systems with Applications, 39, 3, 3874–3885. [CrossRef]
- Frank B, Pohl J, Palmberg J-O. (2009) Estimation of the potential in predictive control in a hybrid wheel loader, In SICFP’09 proceedings, The 11th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power.
- Rizzoni G, Guzzella L, Baumann B.M. (1999) Unified modeling of hybrid electric vehicle drivetrains, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 4, 246–257. [CrossRef]
- Mattsson P, Åkerblom M. (2012) Continuously variable transmission and a working maching including a continuously variable transmission, Patent, WO 2012/008884 A1.
- Lauinger C, Englisch A, Gotz A, Teubert A, Muller E, Baumgartner A. (2007) Cvt components for powersplit commercial vehicle transmissions, In Proceedings of the 6th International CTI Symposium, CTI.
- Bellman R. (1957) Dynamic Programming, Princeton University Press.
- Bertsekas D.P. (2005) Dynamic Programming and Optimal Control, volume 1, Athena Scientific, 3 ed.
- Nilsson T, Fröberg A, Åslund J. (2012) Optimal operation of a turbocharged diesel engine during transients, SAE International Journal of Engines, 5, 2, 571–578.
- Silva J.E, Sousa J.B. (2011) Dynamic programming techniques for feedback control, In Preprints of the 18th IFAC World Congress, IFAC, pp. 6857–6862.
- McDonough K, Kolmanovsky I, Filev D, Yanakiev D, Szwabowski S, Michelini J. (2012) Stochastic dynamic programming control policies for fuel efficient in-traffic driving, In American Control Conference (ACC), IEEE, pp 3986–3991. [CrossRef]
- Nilsson T, Fröberg A, Åslund J. (2012) Fuel potential and prediction sensitivity of a power-split cvt in a wheel loader, In IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling, IFAC, pp. 49–56.
- Nilsson T, Fröberg A, Åslund J. (2012) On the use of stochastic dynamic programming for evaluating a power-split cvt in a wheel loader, In 8th IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, IEEE, pp. 840–845.
- Leroy T, Malaize J, Corde G. (2012) Towards real-time optimal energy management of hev powertrains using stochastic dynamic programming, In 8th IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, IEEE, pp. 383–388.
- Nilsson T, Fröberg A, Åslund J. (2013) Fuel and time minimization in a cvt wheel loader application, In 7th IFAC Symposium on Advances in Automotive Control, IFAC.
- Hellström E. (2010) Look-ahead Control of Heavy Vehicles, PhD Thesis, Linköping University.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 70, Number 1, January–February 2015
IFP Energies nouvelles International Conference: E-COSM’12 – IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling
|Page(s)||159 - 178|
|Published online||03 September 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.