- Moreau P., Morvan M., Rivoal P., Bazin B., Douarche F., Argillier J.-F., Tabary R. (2010) An integrated workflow for chemical EOR pilot design, SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 24-28 April, SPE Paper 129865.
- Bazin B., Yang C.Z., Wang D.C., Su X.Y. (1992) Micellar flooding in an alkaline environment under Lao Jun Miao conditions, International Meeting on Petroleum Engineering, Beijing, China, 24-27 March, SPE Paper 22363.
- Martin F.D., Oxley J.C. (1985) Effect of various alkaline chemicals on phase behavior of surfactant/brine/oil mixtures, SPE Oilfield and Geothermal Chemistry Symposium, Phoenix, Arizona, 9-11 March, SPE Paper 13575.
- Nelson R.C., Lawson J.B., Thigpen D.R., Stegemeier G.L. (1984) Cosurfactant-enhanced alkaline flooding, SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 15-18 April, SPE Paper 12672.
- Beicip-Franlab, see www.beicip.com/index.php/eng/software/reservoir/simulation/pumaflow
- Standing M.B. (1975) Notes on relative permeability relationships, Lecture Notes, Trondheim, Norway.
- Moore T.F., Slobod R.L. (1956) The effect of viscosity and capillarity on the displacement of oil by water, Producers Monthly 20, 10, 20-30.
- Taber J.J. (1969) Dynamic and static forces required to remove a discontinuous oil phase from porous media containing both oil and water, SPE Paper 2098, SPE J. 9, 3-12.
- Stegemeier G.L. (1974) Relationship of trapped oil saturation to petrophysical properties of porous media, SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 22-24 April, SPE Paper 4754.
- Stegemeier G.L. (1977) Mechanisms of entrapment and mobilization of oil in porous media, in : Shah D.O., Schechter R.S. (eds), Improved oil recovery by surfactant and polymer flooding, Academic Press, pp. 55-91.
- Lake L.W. (1989) Enhanced oil recovery, Prentice-Hall.
- Abrams A. (1975) The influence of fluid viscosity, interfacial tension and flow velocity on residual oil saturation left by waterflood, SPE Paper 5050, SPE J. 15, 5, 437-447.
- Taber J.J. (1981) Research on enhanced oil recovery : past, present and future, in Surface phenomena in enhanced oil recovery, Shah D.O. (ed.), Plenum Press, pp. 13-52.
- Delshad M. (1990) Trapping of micellar fluids in Berea sandstone, PhD Thesis, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Shah D.O., Schechter R.S. (eds) (1977) Improved oil recovery by surfactant and polymer flooding, Academic Press.
- Shah D.O. (ed.) (1981) Surface phenomena in enhanced oil recovery, Plenum Press.
- Souto E., Bazin B., Sardin M. (1993) Ion exchange between hydrogen and homoionic brines related to permeability reduction, SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2-5 March, SPE Paper 25203.
- Labrid J.C., Le Thiez P., Minssieux L. (1992) A numerical model for predicting alkali slug migration in chemical processes, SPE/DOE Enhanced Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 22-24 April, SPE Paper 24189.
- Bazin B., Labrid J. (1991) Ion exchange and dissolution/precipitation modeling : application to the injection of aqueous fluids into a reservoir sandstone, SPE Paper 18464, SPE Resew. Eng. 6, 2, 233-238.
- Mohammadi H., Delshad M., Pope G.A. (2008) Mechanistic modelling of alkaline/surfactant/polymer floods, SPE/DOE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 20-23 April, SPE Paper 110212.
- Flaaten A.K., Nguyen Q.P., Zhang J., Mohammadi H., Pope G.A. (2008) ASP chemical flooding without the need for soft water, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, 21-24 Sept., SPE Paper 116754.
- Huh C. (1979) Interfacial tensions and solubilizing ability of a microemulsion phase that coexists with oil and brine, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 71, 2, 408-426. [CrossRef]
- Willhite G.P. (1986) Waterflooding, SPE Textbook Series Vol. 3, Society of Petroleum Engineers.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 67, Number 6, November-December 2012
Dossier: Challenges and New Approaches in EOR
|Page(s)||983 - 997|
|Published online||01 February 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.