- Brunt M.F.J., Emtage A.L. (1996) Evaluation of IMEP routines and analysis errors, SAE Technical paper 960609.
- Heywood J.B. (1988) Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals, McGraw-Hill, pp. 384-385.
- Tazerout M., Le Corre O., Rousseau S. (1999) TDC determination in IC engines based on the thermodynamic analysis of the temperature-entropy diagram, SAE Technical paper 1999-01-1489.
- Stas M.J. (1996) Thermodynamic determination of T.D.C. in piston combustion engines, SAE Technical paper 960610.
- Stas M.J. (200) An universally applicable thermodynamic method for T.D.C. determination, SAE Technical paper 2000-01-0561.
- Eriksson L. (1998) Requirements for and a systematic method for identifying heat-release model parameters, SAE Technical paper 980626.
- Xi-Bo Wang, Kang-Yao Deng, Fang-Zheng He, Zhen-Hua Zhou (2007) A thermodynamics model for the compression and expansion process during the engine’s motoring and a new method for the determination of TDC with simulation technique, Appl. Therm. Eng. 27, 11-12, 2003-2010.
- Nilsson Y., Eriksson L. (2004) Determining TDC position using symmetry and other methods, SAE Technical paper 2004-01-1458.
- Chang H., Zhang Y., Chen L. (2005) An applied thermodynamic method for correction of TDC in the indicator diagram and its experimental confirmation, Appl. Therm. Eng. 25, 5-6, 759-768.
- Tunestål P. (2009) Model Based TDC Offset Estimation from Motored Cylinder Pressure Data, 2009 IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling, 2008.
- Tunestål P. (2009) Self-tuning gross heat release computation for internal combustion engines, Control Eng. Pract., 17, 4, 518-524.
- Tunestål P. (2001) Estimation of the In-Cylinder Air/Fuel Ratio of an Internal Combustion Engine by the Use of Pressure Sensors, PhD Thesis, Lund University, Faculty of Engineering.
- Wilhelmsson C., Vressner A., Tunestål P., Johansson B., Särner G., Aldén M. (2005) Combustion chamber wall temperature measurement and modeling during transient HCCI operation, SAE Technical paper 2005-01-3731.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 66, Number 4, July-August 2011
IFP Energies nouvelles International Conference: E-COSM'09 - IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modeling
|Page(s)||705 - 716|
|Published online||12 October 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.