- Ali M.A., Islam M.R. (1998) The Effect of Asphaltene Precipitation on Carbonate-Rock Permeability: An Experimental and Numerical Approach, SPE Prod. Facil. 178-183.
- Andersen S.I., Speight J.G. (1999) Thermodynamic models for asphaltene solubility and precipitation, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 22, 53-66. [CrossRef]
- Bagheri M.B. (2010) Experimental study and mathematical modeling of asphaltene deposition in porous media, PhD Dissertation, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran.
- Baker H.L. (1992) Asphaltene Deposition Control Using Chemical Control Agents, CIM Annual Technical Conference, Calgary, June 7-10.
- Buckley J.S. (1998) Wetting Alternation of Solid Surfaces by Crude Oils and their Asphaltenes, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. - Rev. IFP 53, 3, 303-312. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Burke N.E., Hobbs R.D., Kashou S.F. (1989) Measurement and modeling of asphaltene precipitation from live reservoir fluid systems, 63rd SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, USA, October 2-6.
- Civan F. (1995) Modeling and Simulation of Formation Damage By Organic Deposition, Presented at the First International Symposium in Colloid Chemistry in Oil Production: Asphaltenes and Wax Deposition, JSCOP’95, Rio de Janeiro- Ri- Brazil, November 26- 29, pp. 102-107.
- Energy Institute (2005) IP Standard Test Methods for Analysis and Testing of Petroleum and Related Products, London, UK.
- Garrouch A.A., Al-Ruhaimani, Feras A. (2005) Simple Models for Permeability Impairment in Reservoir Rocks Caused by Asphaltene Deposition, Petrol. Sci. Technol. 23, 7-8, 811-826.
- Hu Y.F., Li S., Liu N., Chu Y.P., Park S.J., Mansoori G.A., Guo T.M. (2004) Measurement and corresponding states modeling of asphaltene precipitation in Jilin reservoir oils, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 41, 169-182. [CrossRef]
- Kabir C.S., Jamaluddin A.K.M. (1999) Asphaltene Characterization and Mitigation in South Kuwait’s Marrat Reservoir, SPE Middle East Oil Show, Bahrain, February 20-23.
- Kamath V.A., Yang J., Sharma G.D. (1993) Effect of Asphaltene Deposition on Dynamic Displacements of Oil by Water, SPE Western Regional Meeting, Anchorage, May 26-28.
- Kocabas I., Islam M.R., Modarress H. (2000) A wellbore model for field-scale modeling of asphaltene plugging, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 26, 19-30. [CrossRef]
- Kohse B.F., Nghiem L.X., Maeda H., Ohno K. (2000) Modeling phase behavior including the effect of pressure and temperature on asphaltene precipitation, SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Brisbane, Australia, October 16-18.
- Leontaritis K., Mansoori G. (1988) Asphaltene Deposition: A Survey of Field Experiences and Research Approaches, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 1, 229-239. [CrossRef]
- Leontaritis K.J., Amaefile J.O., Charles R.E. (1992) A Systematic Approach for the Prevention and Treatment of Formation Damage Caused by Asphaltene Deposition, SPE International Symposium on Formation Damage Control, Lafayette, Louisiana, February 26-27.
- Minssieux L. (1997) Core Damage from Crude Asphaltene Deposition, SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, Houston, Texas, February 18-21.
- Nghiem L.X., Kohse B.F., Farouq A.S.M., Doan Q. (2000) Asphaltene precipitation: modeling and compositional simulation, SPE Asia Pacific Conference on Integrated Modeling for Asset Management, Yokohama, Japan, April 25-26.
- Novosad Z., Costain T.G. (1990) Experimental and Modeling Studies of Asphaltene Equilibria for a Reservoir under CO2 injection, 65th SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, LA, September 23-28.
- Papadimitriou N.I., Romanos G.E., Charalambopoulou G.Ch., Kainourgiakis M.E., Katsaros F.K., Stubos A.K. (2007) Experimental investigation of asphaltene deposition mechanism during oil flow in core samples, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 57, 281-293. [CrossRef]
- Rassamdana H., Dabir B., Nematy M., Farhani M., Sahimi M. (1996) Asphalt Flocculation and Deposition: I. The Onset of Precipitation, AICHE J. 42, 1, 10-21. [CrossRef]
- Rassamdana H., Sahimi M. (1996) Asphalt Flocculation and Deposition: II. Formation and Growth of Fractal Aggregates, AICHE J. 42, 12, 3318-3332. [CrossRef]
- Sim S.S.K., Takabayashi K., Okatsu K., Fisher D. (2005) Asphaltene-Induced Formation Damage: effect of Asphaltene Particle size and core permeability, SPE Annual Technical Conference, Dallas, Texas, USA, October 9-12.
- Srivastava R.K., Huang S.S., Mingzhe D. (1999) Asphaltene Deposition during CO2 Flooding, SPE Prod. Facil. 14, 4, 235-245.
- Standing M.B., Katz D.L. (1942) Density of Natural Gases, Trans. AIME. 146, 140-149.
- Takahashi S., Yoshihisa H., Takahishi Sh., Yazawa N., Sarma H. (2003) Characteristic and Impact of Asphaltene Precipitation during CO2 Injection in Sandstone and Carbonate Cores: An Investigative Analysis through Laboratory Tests and Compositional Simulations, SPE International Improved Oil Recovery Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 20-21.
- Wang S., Civan F. (2005) Modeling Formation Damage by Asphaltene Deposition during Primary Oil Recovery, J. Energ. Resour.-ASME 127, 310-317. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 66, Number 3, May-June 2011
|Page(s)||507 - 519|
|Published online||01 February 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.