- Zadakbar O., Vatani A., Karimpour K. (2008) Flare Gas Recovery in Oil and Gas Refineries, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. - Rev. IFP 63, 6, 705-711. DOI: 10.2516/ogst:2008023. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Hemminki K., Neimi M.L. (1982) Community study of spontaneous abortion: relation to occupation and air pollution by sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and carbon disulfide, Int. Arch. Occ. Env. Hea. 51, 55. [CrossRef]
- Jones T.D., Walsh P.J., Watson A.P., Owen B.A., Barnthouse L.W., Sanders D.A. (1988) Chemical scoring by a Rapid Screening of Hazard (RASH) method, Risk Analysis 8, 99-118. [CrossRef]
- Strosher M. (1996) Investigations of Flare gas Emissions in Alberta, Final report to Environment Canada, Alberta Energy Utilities Board and the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
- Kindzierski W.B. (2000) Importance of human environmental exposure to hazardous air pollutions from gas flares, Environ. Rev. 8, 1, 41-62. [CrossRef]
- Nazir M., Khan F., Amyotte P., Sadiq R. (2008) Subsea release of oil from a riser: An ecological risk assessment, Risk Analysis 28, 5, 1173-1196. [CrossRef]
- US EPA (1991) Risk assessment for toxic air pollutions: A citizen’s guide-EPA 450/3-90-024.
- Zadakbar O. (2008) Flare Gas Recovery in Oil and Gas Refineries, Master Thesis, Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran.
- Google Map (2009) (www.google.com).
- IMO, Iran Meteorological Organization (2009) http://www.razavimet.gov.ir.
- Lewis R.J. (1996) Sax’s Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials, 9th ed., Vol. 1, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY.
- Zenz C., Dickerson O.B., Horvath E.P. (1994) Occupational Medicine, 3rd ed., St. Louis, MO.
- US EPA (1980) Health and Environmental Effects Profile for Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Matheson (1983) Guide to Safe Handling of Compressed Gases, 2nd ed., p. 15.
- Thienes C., Haley T.J. (1972) Clinical Toxicology, 5th ed., Lea and Febige, Philadelphia, p. 198.
- Alberta Environment (2009) (http://environment.alberta.ca).
- NZME, New Zeeland Ministry for Environment (2009) (http://www.mfe.govt.nz).
- USEPA (2009) AERMOD implementation guide.
- Keith C.S., Joan G. (2007) Comparison of the Industrial Source Complex and AERMOD Dispersion Models: Case Study for Human Health Risk Assessment, Air Waste Manage. Assoc. 57, 1439-1446. [CrossRef]
- American Meteorological Society AMS (2009) Glossary of Meteorology.
- Trinity Consultants, Inc. (2009) BREEZE Software & Data, http://www.breeze-software.com/AERMOD.
- DNV (2009) Det Norske Veritas, DNV PHAST (www.dnc.com).
- Jamin K., Kima H., Soa W., Kimb K., Yoona E. (2009) Safety Assessment of LNG Terminal Focused on the Consequence Analysis of LNG Spills, Proceedings of the 1st Annual Gas Processing Symposium, 10-12 January, Doha, Qatar.
- USEPA (1989) Exposure factors handbook, EPA/600/8-89/043.
- USEPA (2005) Chronic and acute toxicity creceria compiled for compounds not included in USEPA’s HHRAP, Appendix B.
- Benner T.C. (2004) Brief Survey of EPA Standard-Setting and Health.
- Abbassi R. (2010) Mining treatment effluent pond modeling: a risk based approach, PhD thesis, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St.John’s, NL, Canada.
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME) (1996) A framework of ecological risk assessment: General guidance, The national contaminated sites remediation program, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Nolan D.P. (1996) Handbook of fire and explosion protection engineering principles for oil, gas, chemical, and related facilities.
- Kent B. (2002) Environmental Quality Management, Air Quality Permitting Technical Memorandum Permit to Construct No. 083-00085 Twin Falls, Idaho, Inc. Project No. P-000417, March 25.
- Shore D. (1996) Making the flare safe, J. Loss Prevent. Proc. Ind. 9, Issue 6, November.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 66, Number 3, May-June 2011
|Page(s)||521 - 530|
|Published online||01 February 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.