- Kensaku Y. (2008) Advanced Hybrid Vehicle using Rankine cycle system, Honda R&D Co., Ltd, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Szargut J.Styrylska T. (1964) Approximate Evaluation of the Exergy of Fuels, Brennst-Wärme-Kraft 16, 12, 589-596. [Google Scholar]
- Flynn P.F., Hoag K.L., Kamel M.M., Primus R.J. (1984) A New Perspective on Diesel Engine Evaluation Based on Second Law Analysis, Society of Automotive Engineers, SAE paper 840032. [Google Scholar]
- Kling R. (1980) Thermodynamique générale et applications, Édition Technip. [Google Scholar]
- Caton J.A. (2001) A Review of Investigations Using the Second Law of Thermodynamics to Study Internal- Combustion Engines, Society of Automotive Engineers, SAE paper 2001-01-1081. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 1, January-February 2010
IFP International Conference – Advances in Hybrid Powertrains
|Page(s)||39 - 46|
|Published online||10 November 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.