- Anderson B.D.O., Moore J.B. (1990) Optimal Control: Linear Quadratic Methods, Prentice Hall.
- Barbarisi O., Glielmo L.Vasca F. (2006) State of charge kalman filter estimator for automotive batteries, Control Eng. Pract. 14, 267-275. [CrossRef]
- Domenico D. Di, Fiengo G., Stefanopoulou A. (2008) Lithium-ion battery state of charge estimation with a kalman filter based on a electrochemical model, Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE Multi-conference on Systems and Control.
- Domenico D. Di, Stefanopoulou A., Fiengo G. (2008) Psm: Reduced order lithium-ion battery electrochemical model and extended kalman filter state of charge estimation, submitted to ASME J. Dyn. Syst., Meas. Control - Special Issue on Physical System Modeling.
- Gao W. (2005) Performance comparison of a fuel cell-battery hybrid powertrain and a fuel cell-ultracapacitor hybrid powertrain, IEEE T. Veh. Technol. 54, 846-855. [CrossRef]
- Guezennec Y., Choi T.-Y., Paganelli G.Rizzoni G. (2003) Supervisory control of fuel cell vehicles and its link to overall system efficiency and low-level control requirements, Am. Control Conf. 3, 2055-2061.
- Soo-Bin Han, Suk-In Park, Hak-Geun Jeoung, Bong-Man Jeoung, Se-Wan Choi (2003) Fuel cell-battery system modeling and system interface construction, The 29th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Vol. 3, pp. 2623-2627.
- Jiang Z., Gao L.Dougal R.A. (2005) Flexible multiobjective control of power converter in active hybrid fuel cell/battery power sources, IEEE T. Power Electr. 20, 244-253. [CrossRef]
- Mathworks (2005) Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox 2 - User Guide, Mathworks.
- Nasiri A., Rimmalapudi V.S., Emadi A., Chmielewski D.J., Al-Hallaj S. (2004) Active control of a hybrid fuel cell-battery system, The 4th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 491-496.
- Kim M.-J., Peng H. (2006) Combined control/plant optimization of fuel cell hybrid vehicles, Proceedings of the 2006 American Control Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, Vol. 24, pp. 30-46, June 14-16.
- Pukrushpan J.T., Peng H.Stefanopuolou A.G. (2004) Control-oriented modeling and analysis for automotive fuel cell system, J. Dyn. Syst. - T. ASME 126, 14-25. [CrossRef]
- Pukrushpan J.T., Stefanopoulou A.G., Peng H. (2005) Control of Fuel Cell Power Systems: Principles; Modeling; Analysis and Feedback Design, Springer.
- Rajashekara K., Hybrid fuel-cell strategies for clean power generation, IEEE T. Ind. Appl. 41, 682-689.
- Smith K.Wang C.Y. (2006) Solid-state diffusion limitations on pulse operation of a lithium-ion cell for hybrid electric vehicles, J. Power Sources 161, 628-639. [CrossRef]
- Stefanopoulou A.G. (2004) Mechatronics in fuel cell systems, Symposium in Mechatronics.
- Suh K.-W.Stefanopoulou A.G. (2005) Control and coordination of air compressor and voltage converter in load-following fuel cell, Int. J. Energ. Res. 29, 1167-1189. [CrossRef]
- Sun J.Kolmanovsky I.V. (2005) Load governor for fuel cell oxigen starvation protection: A robust nonlinear reference governor approach, IEEE T. Contr. Syst. T. 13, 911-920. [CrossRef]
- Vahidi A., Stefanopoulou A.G.Peng H. (2004) Current management in a hybrid fuel cell power system: A model predictive control approach, IEEE T. Contr. Syst. T. 14, 1047-1057. [CrossRef]
- Wang C.Y., Gu W.B.Liaw B.Y. (1998) Micro-macroscopic coupled modeling of batteries and fuel cells. part i: Model development, J. Electrochem. Soc. 145, 10, 3407-3417. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 1, January-February 2010
IFP International Conference – Advances in Hybrid Powertrains
|Page(s)||145 - 154|
|Published online||24 November 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.