- Zadakbar O., Karimpour K., Zadakbar A. (2006) Flare Gas Reduction and Recovery, The First National Specialty Conference on Gas, Iran, Oct. 30-31.
- Reed, Robert D. (1981) Control System for Purge Gas to Flare, United States Patent 4265611.
- Straitz, III, John F. (1978) Flare Gas Stack with Purge Gas Conservation System, United States Patent 4101261.
- Tarmoom I.O. (1999), Gas Conservation and Flaring Minimization, Paper SPE 53321, SPE Middle East Oil Show, Bahrain, Feb. 20-23.
- Sharama R.K. (2007) Minimize Your Refinery Flaring, Hydrocarb. Process. 86, 2, 105-106.
- Brant B.,Brueske S. (1998) New Waste-Heat Refrigeration Unit Cuts Flaring Reduces Pollution, Oil Gas J. 96, 20, 61-65.
- Fisher P. (2002) Minimize Flaring by Flare Gas Recovery, Hydrocarb. Process. 81, 6, 83-85.
- Alcazar C.,Amilio M. (1984) Get Fuel Gas from Flare, Hydrocarb. Process. 64, 7, 63-64.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 63, Number 6, November-December 2008
|Page(s)||705 - 711|
|Published online||09 September 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.