- Ausikaitis J.P. (1979) Drying agents, in Kirk Othmer Encyclopedy of chemical technology, 5th edition, Wiley interscience, pp. 115-130. [Google Scholar]
- Bower J.W. (1934) Comparative efficiency of various dehydrating agents used for drying gases (a survey of commercial drying agents), Bureau of Standards J. Res. 12, 241-248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barnett J.W. (1996) New salt products dries distillate streams, eliminates haze, Oil Gas J. 15, 68-70. [Google Scholar]
- De Hemptinne J.C.,Dhima A.,Zou H. (1998) The importance of water-hydrocarbon phase equilibria during reservoir production and drilling operations, Revue de l'Institut Français du Pétrole 53, 3, 283-301. [Google Scholar]
- Ruthven D.M. (1984) Principles of Adsorption and Adsorption Processes, Wiley & sons, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Kunii D., Levenspiel O. (1969) Fluidization engineering, Wiley & Sons, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Wilke C.R.,Chang P. (1955) Correlation of diffusion coefficients in dilute solutions, AIChE J. 1, 264-270. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 63, Number 6, November-December 2008
|Page(s)||713 - 722|
|Published online||29 August 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.