- Katz D.L., Cornell D., Var J.H., Kobayashi R., Elenbaas J.L., Poettmann F.H., Weinaug Ch.F. (1959) Handbook of Natural Gas Engineering, 1st edition, McGraw-Hill.
- Chabrelie M.F., Dussaud M., Bourjas D., Hugout B. (2007) Underground Gas Storage: Technological Innovations for Increased Efficiency, World Energy Council.
- Bennion D.B., Thomas F.B., Ma T., Imer D. (2000) Detailed Protocol for the Screening and Selection of Gas Storage Reservoir, SPE 59738, presented at the SPE/CERI Gas Technology Symposium, 2-5 April, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Coats K.H. (1966) Some Technical and Economic Aspects of Underground Gas Storage, J. Petrol. Technol. 12, 1561-1566. [CrossRef]
- Mayfield J.F. (1981) Inventory Verification of Gas Storage Fields, J. Petrol. Technol. 9, 1730-1734.
- Schlumberger (2004) Eclipse Reference Manual.
- Peng D.Y.,Robinson D.B. (1976) A new Two-Constant Equation of State, Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundam. 15, 59-64. [CrossRef]
- Gumrah F.,Izgec Ö.,Gokecesu U.,Bagci S. (2005) Modelling of Underground Gas Storage in a Depleted Gas Field, Energ. Source. Part A 27, 913-920. [CrossRef]
- Bagci A.S.,Oztuk E. (2007) Performance Prediction of Underground Gas Storage in Salt Caverns, Energ. Source. Part B 2, 155-165. [CrossRef]
- Khamehchi E., Rashidi F. (2006) Simulation of Underground Natural Gas Storage in Sarajeh Gas Field, Iran, SPE 106341, presented at the SPE technical Symposium of Saudi Arabia, 21-23 May, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Griffith H.D., Rinehart R.D. (1971) Early Planning for Gas Storage Pays off – A Case History of Kentucky's Largest Gas Field, SPE 3434, presented at the 46th Annual Fall Meeting of SPE-AIME, October 3-6, New Orleans, USA.
- Chierici G.L., Pizzi G., Gucci G.M. (1967) Water Drive Gas Reservoirs: Uncertainty in Reserves Evaluation from Past History, JPT, pp. 237-244.
- Craft B.C., Hawkins M.F., Terry R.E. (1991) Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering, 2nd edition, Prentice-Hall.
- Hower T.L., Fugate M.W., Owens R.W. (1993) Improved Performance in Aquifer Gas Storage fields through reservoir management, SPE 26172, presented at the SPE Gas Technology Symposium, 28-30 June, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Xiao G., Zhimin D., Ping G., Yuhong D., Yu F., Tao L. (2006) Design and demonstration of Creating Underground Gas Storage in a Fractured Oil Depleted Carbonate Reservoir, SPE 102397, presented at the SPE Russian Oil and Gas Technical Conference and Exhibition, 3-6 October, Moscow, Russia.
- Aminan K., Bannon A., Ameri S. (2006) Gas Storage in a Depleted Gas/Condensate Reservoir in the Appalachian Basin, SPE 104555, presented at the 2006 SPE Eastern Regional Meeting, 11-13 October, Canton, Ohio, USA.
- Eslami H.,Azin R. (2003) Corresponding-States Correlation for Compressed Liquid Densities, Fluid Phase Equilibr. 209, 245-254. [CrossRef]
- Eslami H.,Azin R. (2004) Corresponding-States Correlation for Compressed Liquid Density of Mixtures, Fluid Phase Equilibr. 226, 103-107. [CrossRef]
- Dranchuk P.M., Abu-Kassem J.H. (1975) Calculation of z-factors for Natural Gases Using Equations-of-State, JCPT, July-September, pp. 34-36.
- Standing M.B. (1977) Volumetric and Phase Behavior of Oil Field Hydrocarbon Systems, Society of Petroleum Engineers.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 63, Number 6, November-December 2008
|Page(s)||691 - 703|
|Published online||09 September 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.