- Avila, S.,Blanco, S.T.,Velasco, I.,Rauzy, E. and Otin, S. (2002a) Thermodynamic Properties of Synthetic Natural Gases. 1. Dew Point Curves of Synthetic Natural Gases and Their Mixtures with Water and Methanol. Measurement and Correlation. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 41, 3714-3721.
- Avila, S.,Blanco, S.T.,Velasco, I.,Rauzy, E. and Otin, S. (2002b) Thermodynamic Properties of Synthetic Natural Gases. 2. Dew Point Curves of Synthetic Natural Gases and Their Mixtures with Water and Methanol. Measurement and Correlation. Energ. Fuel, 16, 928-934. [CrossRef]
- Blanco, S.T.,Avila, S.,Velasco, I.,Rauzy, E. and Otín, S. (2000) Dew Points of Ternary Methane plus Ethane plus Butane and Quaternary Methane plus Ethane plus Butane plus Water Mixtures: Measurement and Correlation. Fluid Phase Equilibr., 171, 233-242. [CrossRef]
- Castier, M. (1999) Automatic Implementation of Thermodynamic Models Using Computer Algebra. Comput. Chem. Eng., 23, 1229-1245. [CrossRef]
- Castier, M. and Sandler, S.I. (1997) Critical Points with the Wong-Sandler Mixing Rule. Part I: Calculations with the Van der Waals Equation of State. Chem. Eng. Sci., 52, 3393-3399. [CrossRef]
- Chapman, W.G.,Gubbins, K.E.,Jackson, G. and Radosz, M. (1990) New Reference Equation of State for Associating Liquids. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 29, 1709-1721. [CrossRef]
- Cismondi, M. and Mollerup, J. (2005) Development and Application of a Three-Parameter RK-PR Equation of State. Fluid Phase Equilibr., 232, 74-89. [CrossRef]
- de Hemptinne, J.C.,Mougin, P.,Barreau, A.,Ruffine, L.,Tamouza, S. and Inchekel, R. (2006) Application to Petroleum Engineering of Statistical Thermodynamics-Based Equations of State. Oil Gas Sci. Technol., 61, 363-386. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Gross, J. and Sadowski, G. (2001) Perturbed-Chain SAFT: an Equation of State Based on a Perturbation Theory for Chain Molecules. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 40, 1244-1260. [CrossRef]
- Heidemann, R.A. and Khalil, A.M. (1980) The Calculation of Critical Points. AIChE J., 26, 769-779. [CrossRef]
- Hicks, C.P. and Young, C.L. (1977) Theoretical Predictions of Phase Behaviour at High Temperatures and Pressures for Non-Polar Mixtures: 1. Computer Solution Techniques and Stability Tests. J. Chem. Soc., Faraday II, 73, 597-612. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Huang, Q. and Guo, T.-M. (1995) Prediction of the Critical Points of Natural Gas Mixtures by Rigorous and Semi-Empirical Methods. J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 13, 233-245. [CrossRef]
- Jarne, C.,Avila, S.,Blanco, S.T.,Rauzy, E.,Otin, S. and Velasco, I. (2004) Thermodynamic Properties of Synthetic Natural Gases. 5. Dew Point Curves of Synthetic Natural Gases and Their Mixtures with Water and With Water and Methanol: Measurement and Correlation. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 43, 209-217. [CrossRef]
- Kim, C.-H.Vimalchand, P.,Donohue, M.D. and Sandler, S.I. (1986) Local Composition Model for Chain-Like Molecules: A New Simplified Version of the Perturbed Hard-Chain Theory. AIChE J., 32, 1726-1734. [CrossRef]
- Martinez, S.A. and Hall, K.R. (2006) Thermodynamic Properties of Light Synthetic Natural Gas Mixtures Using the RK-PR Cubic Equation of State. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 45, 3684-3692. [CrossRef]
- Michelsen, M.L. (1982) The Isothermal Flash Problem. I. Stability Analysis. Fluid Phase Equilibr., 9, 1-19. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Mrch, .,Nasrifar, Kh.,Bolland, O.,Solbraa, E.,Fredheim, A.O. and Gjertsen, L.H. (2006) Measurement and Modeling of Hydrocarbon Dew Points for Five Synthetic Natural Gas Mixtures. Fluid Phase Equilibr., 239, 138-145. [CrossRef]
- Nasrifar, K. and Bolland, O. (2006) Prediction of Thermodynamic Properties of Natural Gas Mixtures Using 10 Equations of State Including a New Cubic Two-Constant Equation of State. J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 51, 253-266. [CrossRef]
- Nasrifar, K.,Bolland, O. and Moshfeghian, M. (2005) Predicting Natural Gas Dew Points from 15 Equations of State. Energ. Fuel, 19, 561-572. [CrossRef]
- Patel, N.C. and Teja, A.S. (1982) A New Cubic Equation of State for Fluids and Fluid Mixtures. Chem. Eng. Sci., 37, 463-473. [CrossRef]
- Peng, D.Y. and Robinson, D.B. (1976) A New Two-Constant Equation of State. Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundamentals, 15, 59-64. [CrossRef]
- Poling, B.E., Prausnitz, J.M. and O'Connell, J.P. (2000) The Properties of Gases and Liquids, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Urlic, L.E.,Florusse, L.J.,Straver, E.J.M.,Degrange, S. and Peters, C.J. (2003) Phase and Interfacial Tension Behavior of Certain Model Gas Condensates: Measurements and Modeling. Transport Porous Med., 52, 141-157. [CrossRef]
- Valderrama, J.O. (2003) The State of the Cubic Equations of State. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 42, 1603-1618. [CrossRef]
- Voulgaris, M.E., Peters, C.J. and de SwaanArons, J. (1998) Prediction of the Condensation Behavior of Natural Gas: A Comparative Study of the Peng-Robinson and the Simplified-Perturbed-Hard-Chain Theory Equations of State. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 37, 1696-1706. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 5, September-October 2007
|Page(s)||707 - 714|
|Published online||26 September 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.