- Bemporad, A., Borrelli, F., Glielmo, L., and Vasca, F. (2001) Hybrid control of dry clutch engagement. Proc. of European Control Conf.
- Canudas de Wit, C.,Béchart, H.,Claeys, X.,Dolcini, P., and Martinez, J.-J. (2005) Fun-to-drive by feedback. Int. J. Control, 11, 4-5, 353-383.
- Canudas, de Wit C., Petersen, M.L. and Shiriaev, A. (2003) A new nonlinear observer for tire/road distributed contect friction. Proc. of the Conf. on Decision and Control.
- Dolcini, P., Canudas, de Wit C., and Béchart, H. (2005) Improved optimal control of dry clutch engagement. Proc. 16th IFAC World Conference Prague.
- Dolcini, P., Canudas, de Wit C., and Béchart, H. (2005) Observer based optimal control of dry clutch engagement. Proc. 16 IFAC World Conference Prague.
- Garofalo, F., Glielmo, L., Iannelli, L., and Vasca, F. (2001) Smooth engagement of automotive dry clutch. Proc. of the 40th IEEE CDC, pp. 529-534.
- Garofalo, F., Glielmo, L., Iannellli, L. and Vasca, F. (2002) Optimal tracking for automotive dry clutch engagement. Proc. of the 15th IFAC congress.
- Glielmo, L. and Vasca, F. (2000) Optimal control of dry clutch engagement. SAE, (2000-01-0837).
- Khalil, H.K. (2002) Nonlinear systems third edition, Patience Hall.
- Shuiwen, S., Anlin, G., Bangjie, L., Tianyi, Z. and Juexin, F. (1995) The fuzzy control of a clutch of an elctronically controlled automatic mechanical transmission. JSAE Technical Paper Series, 9530805.
- Sliker, J. and Loh, R.N.K. (1996) Design of robust vehicle launch control systems. IEEE Trans. Control System Technol., 44, 326-335. [CrossRef]
- Tanaka, H. and Wada, H. (1995) Fuzzy control of engagement for automated manual transmission. Vehicle Syst. Dyn., 24, 365-366. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 4, July-August 2007
Dossier: New Trends on Engine Control, Simulation and Modelling
|Page(s)||615 - 621|
|Published online||06 December 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.