- Sie S.T.,Rjinders G.W.A. (1967) Chromatography with supercritical fluids. Anal. Chim. Acta., 38, 31.
- Peaden P.A. (1994) Simulated distillation of petroleum and its products by gas and supercritical fluid chromatography - a review. J. High Res. Chromatog., 17, 203–211. [CrossRef]
- Workman D.S.,Noel F.,Watt M.R. (1993) Simulated distillation of petroleum fractions by capillary gas-chromatography. J. Chromatogr. Sci., 31, 96.
- Durand J.P.,Bré, A.,Béboulène, J.-J.,Ducrozet, A.,Carbonneaux, S. (1998) Simulated distillation methods for petroleum fractions with minimal residue in the boiling range of 35–700 °C. J. Chromatogr. Sci., 36, 9, 431–434. [CrossRef]
- Thomson J.S.,Rynaski A.F. (1992) Simulated distillation of wax samples using supercritical fluid and high temperature gas chromatography. J. High Res. Chromatog., 15, 227–234. [CrossRef]
- ASTM D 3710 (1990) Boiling Range Distribution of Gasoline and Gasoline Fractions by Gas Chromatography, American Society for Testing and Materials.
- ASTM D 2887 (1993) Boiling Range Distribution of Petroleum Fraction by Gas Chromatography, American Society for Testing and Materials.
- ASTM D 5307 (1992) Determination of Boiling Range Distribution of Crude Petroleum by Gas Chromatography, American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Petroff N.,Hoscheitt A.,Durand J.P. (1987) Automated simulated distillation by gas chromatography: Performance test for petroleum product control. J. Chromatogr., 395, 241. [CrossRef]
- ASTM D 6352 (2004) Standard Test Method for Boiling Range Distribution of Petroleum Distillates in Boiling Range from 174 to 700 °C by Gas Chromatography, American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Schwartz M.,Brownlee H.E., Boduszynski, R.G.,Su F. (1987) Simulated distillation of high-boiling petroleum fractions by capillary supercritical fluid chromatography and vacuum thermal gravimetric analysis. Anal. Chem., 59, 1393. [CrossRef]
- Roberts I. (1995) Supercritical-fluid chromatography, in Chromatography in the Petroleum Industry, Adlard, E.R. (Ed.), Elsevier, NL, chap. 11.
- Robert E. (1999) in Supercritical fluid chromatography and extraction, Caude M., Thiebaut D. (Eds.), Harwood Academic Publishers, Amsterdam, chap. 9.
- Sotty Ph., Rocca J.L., Grand C. (1993) 15th Int. Symp. on Capillary Chromatography, Riva del Garda.
- Huynh V.K., Thiébaut D., Caude M., Robert E. (2006) submitted.
- Shariff S.M.,Tong D.,Bartle, K.D. (1994) Simulated distillation by supercritical fluid chromatography on packed columns. J. Chromatogr. Sci., 32, 541–546. [CrossRef]
- Bouigeon Ch.,Thiébaut D.,Caude M. (1996) Long packed column supercritical fluid chromatography: Influence of pressure drop on apparent efficiency. Anal. Chem., 68, 3622–3630. [CrossRef]
- Dahan L., Thiebaut D., Bertoncini F., Espinat D., Quignard A. (2004) Simulated distillation of heavy fraction by capillary supercritical fluid chromatography : evaluation and comparison with gas chromatography Prepr. Pap.-Am. Chem. Soc., Div. Fuel Chem. 49, 18.
- Dulaurent A., Dahan L., Thiebaut D., Bertoncini F., Espinat D. (2006) Evaluation of a predictive retention model for high temperature cimulated distillation of heavy fraction by capillary supercritical fluid chromatography, submitted to J. Chromatogr. A.
- Raynie D.E., Markides K.E., Lee M.L., (1991) Boiling range distribution of petroleum and coal-derived heavy ends by supercritical fluid chromatography. J. Microcolumn Sep., 3, 423.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 1, January-February 2007
Dossier: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Catalysts and Petroleum Products
|Page(s)||33 - 42|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.