- Ahzi, S.,Makradi, A.,Gregory, R.V. and Edie, D.D. (2003) Modelling of deformation and strain-induced crystallization in poly(ethylene terephtalate) above the glass transition temperature. Mech. Mater., 35, 1139-1148. [CrossRef]
- André, S.,Meshaka, Y. and Cunat, C. (2003) Rheological constitutive equation of solids. Rheol. Acta, 42, 500-515. [CrossRef]
- Chaboche, J.L. (1997) Thermodynamic formulation of constitutive equations and application to the viscoplasticity and viscoelasticity of metals and polymers. Int. J. Solids Struct., 34, 2239-2254. [CrossRef]
- Chambaudet, S., Lesne, P.M. and G'Sell, C. (1998) Simulation of compression tests on polymers and unidirectional composites. Ann. Composites, 1, 3-17.
- Colak, O.U. (2004) Modelling deformation behaviour of polymers with viscoplasticity theory based on overstress. Int. J. Plasticity, 21, 145-160. [CrossRef]
- Drozdov, A.D. and Christiansen, J.C. (2003a) The effect of annealing on the elastoplastic response of isotactic polypropylene. Eur. Polym. J., 39, 21-31. [CrossRef]
- Drozdov, A.D. and Christiansen, J.C. (2003b) Modelling the viscoplastic response of polyethylene in uniaxial loading-unloading tests. Mech. Res. Commun., 30, 431-442. [CrossRef]
- Ho, K. and Krempl, E. (2000) Extension of the viscoplasticity theory based on overstress (VBO) to capture non-standard rate dependence in solids. Int. J. Plasticity, 18, 851-871. [CrossRef]
- Hobeika, S.,Men, Y. and Strobl, G. (2000) Temperature and strain rate independence of critical strains in polyethylene and poly (ethylene-co-vinyl acetate). Macromolecules 33, 1827-1833. [CrossRef]
- Kichenin, J.,Dang-Van, K. and Boytard, K. (1996) Finite-element simulation of a new two-dissipative mechanisms model for bulk medium-density polyethylene. J. Mater. Sci., 31, 1653-1661. [CrossRef]
- Krempl, E. and Ho, K. (2000) An overstress model for solid polymer deformation behaviour applied to Nylon 66. ASTM Special Technical Publication, 1357, 118-137.
- Krempl, E. and Khan, F. (2003) Rate (time)-dependent deformation behavior: an overview of some properties of metals and solid polymers. Int. J. Plasticity, 19, 1069-1095. [CrossRef]
- Oshmyan, V.G.,Patlazhan, S.A. and Rémond, Y. (2004) Simulation of small-strain deformations of semi-crystalline polymer: Coupling of structural transformations with stress-strain response. J. Mater. Sci., 39, 3577-3586. [CrossRef]
- Oshmyan, V.G.,Patlazhan, V. and Rémond, Y. (2005) The Effect of Structural Changes and Nonlinear Character of Plastic Flow on Low Strains in Semi-crystalline Polymers, Polym. Sci., 47, 346.
- Oshmyan, V.G.,Patlazhan, S. and Rémond, Y. (2006) Principles of structural mechanical modeling of polymers and composites. Polym. Sci. Ser. A, 48, 1691-1902. [CrossRef]
- Popelar, C.F.,Popelar, C.H. and Kenner, V.H. (1990) Viscoelastic material characterization and modeling for polyethylene. Polym. Eng. Sci., 30, 577-586. [CrossRef]
- Rémond, Y. (2005) Constitutive modeling of viscoelastic unloading of short glass fibre-reinforced polyethylene. Compos. Sci. Technol., 65, 421-428. [CrossRef]
- Sirotkin, R.O. and Brooks, N.W. (2001) The effects of morphology on the yield behaviour of polyethylene copolymers. Polymer 42, 3791-3797. [CrossRef]
- Stehly, M. and Rémond, Y. (2002) On numerical simulation of cyclic viscoplastic laws with the large time increment method. Mech. Time Dependent Mater., 6, 147-170. [CrossRef]
- Yao, D. and Krempl, E. (1985) Viscoplasticity theory based on overstress. The prediction of monotonic and cyclic proportional and non proportional loading paths of an Aluminium alloy. Int. J. Plasticity, 1, 259-274. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 6, November-December 2006
Dossier: Deformation of Solid Polymers
|Page(s)||743 - 749|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.