- Andenaes, S. and R.A. Battista (2000) Integrated Hydrogen Fueled Gas Turbines for Low CO2 Emission Power Plant. EFI Green technologies, January 31.
- Brun, K. and Jones, R. (2001) Economic Viability and Experience of IGCC from a Gas Turbine Manufacturers Perspective.Presented at ASME Turbo Expo, New Orleans, USA, June.
- Domenichini, R. (2003) Potential for Improvement in Gasification Combined Cycle Power Generation with CO2 Capture. IEA GHG R&D Programme, Report No. PH4/19, May.
- Thomas, D. (ed.) (2005) Carbon Dioxide Capture for Storage in Deep Geologic Formations – Results from the CO2 Capture Project, 1: Capture and Separation of Carbon Dioxide from Combustion Sources, Elsevier.
- Todd, D.M, and Battista, R.A. (2000) Demonstrated Applicability of Hydrogen Fuel for Gas Turbines, presented at Gasification 4 the Future, 11-13 April, Amsterdam.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 3, May-June 2005
Dossier: CO2 Capture and Geological Storage: State-of-the-Art
|Page(s)||475 - 484|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.