- Allam, R.J.(2002) Industrial aspects of membrane development for oxygen separation. Membrane Gas Separation for Sustainable Fuel Production and Power Generation, Seminar in Oslo, 25-26 November.
- Allam, R.J., McDonald, C.J., White, V. (2004) Oxyfuel conversion of refinery process equipment utilising flue gas recycle for CO2 capture. The 7th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT7), Vancouver, Canada, September
- Anheden, M., Andersson, A., Bernstone, C., Eriksson, S., Yan, J., Liljemark, S., Wall, C. (2004) CO2 quality requirement for a system with CO2 capture, transport and storage. The 7th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT7), Vancouver, Canada, September
- Armstrong, P.A., Stin, Van E.E., Bennett, D.L., Foster, E.P. (2002) Ceramic membrane development for oxygen supply to gasification applications. Gasification Technologies 2002, San Francisco, 27-30 October.
- Arpentinier Ph. (2001) The Technology of Catalytic Oxidations, Ph. Arpentinier, ed. Technip. For a clear insight into ASUs technologies and development, see tome 1, chap. 3.
- Babcock Energy Limited, Air Products PLC, University of Ulster; University of Naples. (1995) Pluverised coal combustion system for CO2 capture. Final Report, JOULE II Programme, Clean Coal Technology R&D Contract No. JOU2-CT92-0062, October 1995.
- Balachandran, U., Ma, B., Maiya, P.S., Mieville, R.L., Dusek, J.T., Picciolo, J.J., Guan, J., Dorris, S.E., Liu, M. (1998) Development of mixed-conducting oxides for gas separation. Solid State Ionics ,108, 363-370.
- Bolland, O., Kvamsdal, H.M., Boden, J.C. (2001) A thermodynamic comparison of the oxy-fuel power cycles Water Cycle, Graz Cycle and Matiant Cycle. The proceedings of the International Conference Power Generation and Sustainable Development, Liège, Belgium, October 8-9.
- Buhre, B.J.P., Elliott, L.K., Sheng, C.D., Gupta, R.P., Wall, T.F. (2004) Oxy-fuel combustion technology for coal-fired power generation. Cooperative Research Centre for Coal in Sustainable Development, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, The University of Newcastle, Callaghan NSW 2308, Australia.
- Chatel-Pelage, F. (2004) Oxycombustion process in pulverized coal-fired boilers, F. Chatel et al., paper & presentation, 29th International conference on Coal Utilization and Fuel Systems, Clearwater.
- Croiset, E., Thambimuthu, K.V., Palmer, A. (2000) Coal combustion in O2/CO2 mixtures compared with air. Canadian J Chem Eng., 78, 402-407.
- Croiset, E.,Thambimuthu, K.V. (2001) NOx and SO2 emissions from O2/CO2 recycle coal combustion, Fuel, 80, 2117-2121. [CrossRef]
- EIGA 94/03 Environmental impacts of air separation units, IGC Doc 94/03/E, European Industrial Gases Association
- Di Zanno, P., Cottereau A. (2004) Presentation to "Les Journées du Pétrole", AFTP conference, Paris, October 2004.
- Haines, M., Leslie, J., Macdonald, D. (2004) Co-capture and storage of CO2 with other impurities from coal and heavy fuelfired power plant flue gases. The 7th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT7), Vancouver, Canada, September 5-9.
- Heitmer, F., Jericha, H. (2003) Graz cycle - an optimised power plant concept for CO2 retention. First international conference on Industiral GT Technologies, RTD Framework Programme of the European Union, Brussel, July 2003.
- Hochenauer, C., Hohenwarter, U., Sanz, W., Schlamadinger, B. (2004) Bio-energy cogeneration systems with CO2 separation and storage. To be presented at the ASME Turboexpo 2004, Vienna, Austria, Paper No GT2004-54224.
- Knauss, K.G., Johnson, J.W., Steefel, C.I., Nitao, J.J. (2001) Evaluation of the impact of CO2, aqueous fluid and reservoir rock interactions on the geologic sequestration of CO2, with special emphasis on economic implications. 1st National Conference on Carbon Sequestration, NETL Publications, 2001. Available at: http://www.netl.doe.gov/publications/proceedings/01/carbon_seq/p26.pdf
- Kobayashi, H. and Prasad, R. (1999) A review of oxygen combustion and oxygen production systems. Proceedings of Forum on High Performance Industrial Furnace and Boiler. Tokyo, Japan, March 8-9.
- Jordal, K., Anheden, M., Yan, J., Strömberg, L. (2004) Oxyfuel combustion for coal-fired power generation with CO2 capture - Opportunities and challenges. The 7th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT7), Vancouver, Canada, September 5-9.
- Lyngfelt, A., Leckner, B., Mattisson, T.(2001) A fuidized-bed combustion process with inherent CO2 separation; application of chemical-looping combustion. Chem. Eng. Sci. 56: 3101-3113,
- Mathieu, P. (2003) Mitigation of CO2 emissions using low and near zero CO2 emission power plants. Clean Air, Int. J. on Energy for a Clean Environment, 4, 1-16.
- Nsakala, N.Y., Liljedahl, G.N., Marion, J., Levasseur, A.A., Turek, D., Chamberland, R., MacWhinnie, R., Morin, J.-X., Cohen, K. (2004) Oxygen-fired circulating fluidized bed boilers for greenhouse gas emissions control and other applications. Third Annual Conference on Carbon Capture and Sequestration. Alexandria, VA, USA, May 3-6.
- Smith, A.R. and Klosek, J. (2001) A review of air separation technologies and their integration with energy conversion processes. Fuel Processing Technology, 70, 115-134. [CrossRef]
- Sundkvist, S.G., Griffin, T., Thorshaug, N.P. (2001) AZEP - development of an integrated air separation membrane - gas turbine. Second Nordic Minisymposium on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, Chalmers University of technology, G�org, Sweden, October 26.
- Thompson, D.R., Bool, L.E., Christie, G.M. (2003) Advanced oxyfuel boilers and process heaters for cost effective CO2 capture and sequestration. Annual Technical Progress report. DOE Award No. DE-FC26-01NT41147, Parxair, Inc., July 2003.
- Wilkinson, M.B., Boden, J.C., Panesar, R.S., Allam, R.J. (2001) CO2 capture via oxyfuel firing: optimisation of a retrofit design concept for a refinery power station, 1st National Conference on Carbon Sequestration, Washington DC, USA, 15-17, May.
- Zeng, Y. Tamhankar, S., Ramprasad, N., Fitch, F., Acharya, R., Wolf, R. (2003) A novel cyclic process for synthesis gas production. Chem. Eng. Sci. 58, 577-582.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 3, May-June 2005
Dossier: CO2 Capture and Geological Storage: State-of-the-Art
|Page(s)||485 - 495|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.