- Bradshaw, J. and Cook, P. (2001) Geological sequestration of carbon dioxide. Environmental Geosciences, 8, 149-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Crawford, R., Littlefair, R.W and Affleck, L G. (1991) The Arbroath and Montrose fields, blocks 22/17, 18, UK North Sea. 211-217 in United Kingdom Oil and Gas Fields, 25 Years Commemorative Volume. Abbots, I L, (editor). Memoir of the Geological Society of London, 14. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Z. et al. (1992) An equation of state for the CH4-CO2-H20 system: I. Pure systems from 50 to 1000°C and from 0 to 8000 bar. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 56, 2605-2617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Evans, D., Graham, C., Armour, A. and Bathurst, P. (2003) The Millennium Atlas: Petroleum Geology of the Central and Northern North Sea, The Geological Society of London, London. [Google Scholar]
- Gale, J., and Freund, P. (2001) Coal-bed methane enhancement with CO2 – Sequestration worldwide potential. Environmental Geosciences, 8, 210-217. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galloway, W.E. (1984) Hydrogeologic regimes of sandstone diagenesis, in Clastic Diagenesis MacDonald, D.A. and Surdam, R.C. (eds.), American Association of Petroleum Geologists Memoir, 37, Tulsa, 3-14. [Google Scholar]
- Giles, M.R. (1997) Diagenesis: A Quantitative Perspective, Kluwer Academic Plublishers, Dordrecht. [Google Scholar]
- Glennie, K.W. (1998) Petroleum Geology of the North Sea – Basic Concepts and Recent Advances, Blackwell Sciences, Oxford. [Google Scholar]
- Hill, P.J., and Wood, G.V. (1980) Geology of the Forties Field, U.K. Continental Shelf, North Sea. In: Giant Oil and Gas Fields of the Decade 1968-1978, Halbouty, M.T. (ed.), American Association of Petroleum Geologists Memoir, 30, Tulsa, 81-93. [Google Scholar]
- Holtz, M.H.,Nance, P.K., and Finley, R.J. (2001) Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through CO2 EOR in Texas. Environmental Geosciences, 8, 187-198. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Le Thiez, P.A., Pottecher, G., and Côme, J.M. (1996) Validation of a general 3-D numerical model for simulating organic pollutants migration and application to site remediation. International Conference on Health, Safety and Environment, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Louisiana, 9-12 June, 723-733. [Google Scholar]
- Morton, A.C. (1987) Influences on provenance and diagenesis on detrital garnet suites in the Paleocene Forties sandstone, central North Sea. Journal of Sedimentary Petrology, 57, 1027-1032. [Google Scholar]
- Reid, R.C., Prausnitz, J.M., et al. (1987) The Propeties of Gases and Liquids, Mc Graw-Hill Book Company, London. [Google Scholar]
- Schneider, F.,Wolf, S.,Faille, I., and Pot, D. (2000) A 3D basin model for hydrocarbon potential evaluation: application to Congo offshore. Oil & Gas Science and Technology – Revue IFP, 55, 3-13. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [OGST] [Google Scholar]
- Stevens, S.H.,Kuuskraa, V.A.,Gale, J. and Beecy, D. (2001) CO2 injection and sequestration in depleted oil and gas fields and deep coal seams: worldwide potential and costs. Environmental Geosciences, 8, 200-209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- van der Meer, L.G.H. (1992) Investigations regarding the storage of carbon dioxide in aquifers in the Netherlands. Energy Conversion and Management, 33, 611-618. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wills, F.M., and Peattie, D.K. (1990) The Forties Field and the evolution of a reservoir management strategy. In: North Sea Oil and Gas Reservoirs-II, Buller, A.T., Berg, E., Hjelmeland, O., Kleppe, J., Torsaeter, O., and Aasen, J.O. (eds.), The Norwegian Institute of Technology, Graham & Trotman, 1-18. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 2, March-April 2005
Dossier: IFP International Workshop "Gas-Water-Rock Interactions Induced by Reservoir Exploitation, CO2 Sequestration, and other Geological Storage"
|Page(s)||259 - 273|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.