- Aharonov, E.,Rothman, D.H. and Thompson, A.H. (1997) Transport properties and diagenesis in sedimentary rocks: the role of micro-scale geometry. Geology, 25, 6, 547-550. [CrossRef]
- Auzerais, F.M.,Dunsmuir, J.,Ferréol, B.B.,Martys, N.,Olson, J.,Ramakrishnan, S.,Rothman, D.H. and Schwartz, L.M. (1996) Transport in sandstone: A study based in three-dimensional microtomography. Geophysical Research Letters, 23, 7, 705-708. [CrossRef]
- Bernard, D., Gendron, D., Bordere, S. and Heintz, J.M. (2002) First direct 3D visualisation of microstructural changes during sintering. ESRF Highlights 2001, 102-103.
- Bernard, D., Gendron, D., Heintz, J.M., Bordere, S. and Étourneau, J. (2004) First direct 3D visualisation of microstructural evolutions during sintering through X-ray computed microtomography. Submitted to Acta Materialia.
- Bernabé, Y. and Revil, A. (1995) Pore-scale heterogeneity, energy dissipation and the transport properties of rocks. Geophysical Research Letters, 22, 12, 1529-1532. [CrossRef]
- Bernabé, Y,Mok, U. and Evans, B. (2003) Permeability-porosity relationships in rocks subjected to various evolution processes. Pure and Applied Geophysics, 160, 937-960. [CrossRef]
- Bourbié, T. and Zinszner, B. (1985) Hydraulic and acoustic properties as function of porosity in Fontainebleau sandstone. Journal of Geophysical Research, 90, 11524-11532. [CrossRef]
- Brosse, E., Magnier, C. and Vincent, B. (2005) Modelling fluidrock interaction induced by the percolation of CO2-enriched solutions in core samples: 1. The role of reactive surface area. Oil & Gas Science and Technology, this issue.
- Carman, P.C. (1937) Fluid flow through granular beds. Transactions for Institute of Chemical Engineer, 15, 150-166.
- Chou, L.,Garrels, R.M. and Wollast, R. (1989) Comparative study of the kinetics and mechanisms of dissolution of carbonate minerals. Chemical Geology, 78, 269-282. [CrossRef]
- Coker, D.A.,Tortaquo, S. and Dunsmuir, J.H. (1996) Morphology and physical properties of Fontainebleau sandstone via a tomographic analysis. Journal of Geophysical Research, 101, B8, 17497-17506. [CrossRef]
- Cole, M.E., Hazlett, R.D., Muegge, E.L., Jones, K.W., Andrews, B., Dowd, B., Siddons, P., Peskin, A., Spanne, P. and Soll, W.E. (1996) Developments in synchrotron X-Ray microtomography with applications to flow in porous media. SPE-36531. In: Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition Proceedings, V. Omega, Formation Evaluation and Reservoir Geology, SPE, 413-424.
- Coudrain-Ribstein, A.,Gouze, P. and de Marsily, G. (1998) Temperature – carbon dioxide partial pressure trends in confined aquifers. Chemical Geology, 145, 73-89. [CrossRef]
- David, C.,Wong, T.F.,Zhu, W. and Zhang, J. (1994) Laboratory measurement of compaction-induced permeability change in porous rock: implications for the generation and maintenance of pore pressure excess in the crust. Pure and Applied Geophysics, 143, 425-456. [CrossRef]
- Delerue, J.F.,Perrier, E.,Yu, Z.Y. and Velde, B. (1999) New algorithms in 3D image analysis and their application to the measurement of a spatialized pore size distribution in soils. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth (A), 24, 7, 639-644. [CrossRef]
- Donaldson, E.R., Baker, B.A. and Carroll, H.B. (1977) Particle transport in sandstones. SPE-6905. In: 52nd Annual Fall Technical Conference and Exhibition of the SPE of AIME, Denver CO, USA, Oct. 9-12.
- Gouze, P.,Noiriel, C.,Bruderer, C.,Loggia, D. and Leprovost, R. (2003) X-ray tomography characterization of fracture surface during dissolution. Geophysical Research Letters, 30, 5, 71-1-71-4. [CrossRef]
- Hammersley, A.P. (2001) http://www.esrf.fr/computing/scientific/HST/HST_REF/hst.html.
- Lackner, K.S. (2003) A guide to CO2 sequestration. Sciences, 300, 1677-1678. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Landis, E.N, Nagy, E.N and Keane, D.T. (2003) Microstructure and fracture in three-dimensions. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 70, 911-925. [CrossRef]
- Lasaga, A.C. (1981) Transition state theory. In: Kinetics of Geochemical Processes, A.C. Lasaga and R.J. Kirkpatrick, Eds., Reviews in Mineralogy, 8, 135-169.
- Lindquist, W.B.,Lee, S.M.,Coker, D.A.,Jones, K.W. and Spanne, P. (1996) Medial axis analysis of void structure in threedimensional tomographic images of porous media. Journal of Geophysical Research, 101, 8297-8310. [CrossRef]
- Lindquist, W.B. and Venkatarangen, A. (2000) Pore and throat size distributions measured from synchrotron X-ray tomographic images of Fontainebleau sandstones. Journal of Geophysical Research, 105, B9, 21509-21527. [CrossRef]
- Mc Cune, C.C.,Fogler, H.S. and Kline, W.E. (1979) An experimental technique for obtaining permeability-porosity relationships in acidized porous media. Industrial Engineering Chemical Fundamentals, 18, 188-191. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Mok, U.,Bernabé, Y. and Evans, B. (2002) Permeability, porosity and pore geometry of chemically altered porous silica glass. Journal of Geophysical Research, 107, B1, 4-1-4-10. [CrossRef]
- Nakashima, Y. and Watanabe, Y. (2002) Estimate of transport properties of porous media by microfocus X-ray computed tomography and random walk simulation. Water Resources Research, 38, 12, X1-X12. [CrossRef]
- Pape, H.,Clauser, C. and Iffland, J. (1999) Permeability prediction based on fractal pore-space geometry. Geophysics, 64, 5, 1447-1460. [CrossRef]
- Plummer, L.N. and Busemberg, E. (1982) The solubility of calcite, aragonite and vaterite in CO2-H2O solutions between 0 and 90°C, and a evaluation of the aqueous model for the system CaCO3-CO2-H2O. Geochemica and Cosmochemica Acta, 46, 1011-1040. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Plummer, L.N.,Wigley, T.M.L. and Parkhurst, D.L. (1978) The kinetics of calcite dissolution in CO2-water systems at 5° to 60°C and 0.0 to 1.0 atm CO2. American Journal of Science, 278, 179-216. [CrossRef]
- Proussevitch, A.A. and Sahagian, D.L. (2001) Recognition and separation of discrete objects within complex 3D voxelized structures. Computers and Geosciences, 27, 4, 441-454. [CrossRef]
- Revil, A. and Cathles, L.M. (1999) Permeability of shaly sands. Water Resources Research, 35, 3, 651-662. [CrossRef]
- Richard, P.,Philippe, P.,Barbe, F.,Bourles, S.,Thibault, X. and Bideau, D. (2003) Analysis by x-ray microtomography of a granular packing undergoing compaction. Physical Review E, 68, 020301. [CrossRef]
- Rickard, D. and Sj�g, E.L. (1983) Mixed kinetic control of calcite dissolution rates. American Journal of Science, 283, 815-830.
- Roques, H. and Ek, C. (1973) Etude expérimentale de la dissolution des calcaires par une eau chargée de CO2. Annales spéléologie, 28, 4, 549-563.
- Spanne, P.,Thovert, J.F.,Jacquin, C.J.,Lindquist, W.B.,Jones, K.W. and Adler, P.M. (1994) Synchrotron computed microtomography of porous media: topology and transports. Physical Review Letters, 73, 14, 2001-2004. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Walsh, J.B. and Brace, W.F. (1984) The effect of pressure on porosity and the transport properties of rock. Journal of Geophysical Research, 89, 11, 9425-9431. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 1, January-February 2005
Dossier: IFP International Workshop "Gas-Water-Rock Interactions Induced by Reservoir Exploitation, CO2 Sequestration, and other Geological Storage"
|Page(s)||177 - 192|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.