- Brunauer, S,Emmet, P.H. and Teller, E. (1938) Adsorption of Gases in Multimolecular Layers. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 60, 309-319. [Google Scholar]
- Brady, P.V. and J.V. Walther, (1989). Controls on silicate dissolution rates in neutral and basic pH solutions at 25°C. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 53, 2823-2830. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brady, P.V. and J.V. Walther, (1990). Kinetics of Quartz Dissolution at Low Temperature, Chemical Geology, 82, 253-264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Helgeson, H.C., Murphy, W.M. and Aagaard, P., (1984). Thermodynamics and kinetic constraints on reaction rates among minerals and aqueous solutions – II. Rate constraints, effective surface area, and the hydrolysis of feldspar. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 48, 2405-2432. [Google Scholar]
- Hoch, A.R., Linklater, C.M., Noy, D.J., and Rodwell, W.R. (2002) Nagra/Nirex/SKB Column Experiments: A Further Geochemical Modelling Study. SERCO Report ECOCLAY II/02/N1. [Google Scholar]
- Knauss, K.G. and T.J. Wolery (1986) Dependence of Albite Dissolution Kinetics on pH and Time at 25°C and 70°C, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 50, 2481-2497. [Google Scholar]
- Knauss, K.G. and T.J. Wolery (1988) The Dissolution Kinetics of Quartz as a Function of pH and Time at 70°C, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 52, 43-53. [Google Scholar]
- Knauss, K.G. and T.J. Wolery (1989) Muscovite Dissolution Kinetics as a Function of pH and Time at 70°C, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 53, 1493-1501. [Google Scholar]
- Noy D.J. (1998) User guide to PRECIP, a program for coupled groundwater flow and reactive solute transport. British Geological Survey Technical Report WE/98/13. British Geological Survey, Keyworth. UK. [Google Scholar]
- Parkhurst, D.L. and Appelo, C.A.J. (1999) User's guide to PHREEQC (version 2) – a computer program for speciation, reaction-path, 1D-transport, and inverse geochemical calculations. US Geol. Surv. Water Resour. Inv. Rep. 99-4259, [Google Scholar]
- Pearce, J.M., Czernichowski-Lauriol, I., Rochelle, C.A., Springer, N., Brosse, E., Sanjuan, B., Bateman, K. and Lanini, S. (2000) How will reservoir and caprock react with injected CO2 at Sleipner? Preliminary evidence from experimental investigations. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT-5), Cairns, Queensland, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- Savage D.,Noy D.,Miharac M. (2002) Modelling the interaction of bentonite with hyperalkaline fluids. Applied Geochemistry, 17, 207-223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 1, January-February 2005
Dossier: IFP International Workshop "Gas-Water-Rock Interactions Induced by Reservoir Exploitation, CO2 Sequestration, and other Geological Storage"
|Page(s)||161 - 175|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.