- Zhao, F, Lai, M.C. and Harrington, D.L. (1997) A Review of Mixture Preparation and Combustion Control Strategies for Spark Ignited Direct Injection Gasoline Engines. SAE Paper 970627.
- Zhao, F., Lai, M.C. and Harrington, D.L. (1999) Automotive Spark-Ignited Direct-Injection Gasoline Engines. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 25.
- Kume, T., Iwamoto, Y., Murakami, M., Akishino, K. and Ando, H. (1996) Combustion Control Technologies for Direct Injection SI Engine. SAE Paper 960600.
- Iwamoto, Y., Noma, K., Nakayama, O. and Ando, H. (1997) Development of Gasoline Direct Injection Engine. SAE Paper 970541.
- Ando, H., Noma, K., Lida, K., Nakayama, O. and Yamauchi, T. (1997) Mitsubishi GDI Engine Strategies to Meet the European Requirements. Engine and Environment Conference 97, Graz, Austria.
- Ando, H. (1998) Mixture Preparation in Gasoline Direct Injection Engines. FISITA Paper F98T050.
- Crawford, J.G. and Wallace, J.S. (1996) Validation Tests for a Fast Response Flame Ionization Detector for In-Cylinder Sampling Near the Spark Plug. SAE Paper 961201.
- Kakuhou, A., Urushihara, T., Itoh, T. and Takagi, Y. (1999) Characteristics of Mixture Formation in a Direct Injection SI Engine with Optimezed in-cylinder Swirl Air Motion. SAE Paper 1999-01-0505.
- Summer, T. and Collings, N. (1995) Modelling the Transit Time of a Fast Response Flame Ionization Detector During In-Cylinder Sampling. SAE Paper 950160.
- Collings, N., Wai, K.Cheng and Galliot, F. (1989) On the Time Delay in Continuous In-Cylinder Sampling From IC Engine. SAE Paper 890579.
- Peckham, M. and Collings, N. (1994) FID Capillary Flow Theory. Seminar Proceedings at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London.
- Duclos, J.M. and Zolver, M. (1998) 3D Modeling of Intake, Injection and Combustion in a DI-SI-Engine under Homogeneous and Stratified Operating Conditions. Comodia 98.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 58, Number 1, January-February 2003
Dossier: Recent Developments in the Field of Automotive Engines and their After-Treatment
|Page(s)||79 - 100|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.