- Martin J.C. (1959) The effects of clay on the displacement of heavy oil by water, SPE-1411-G, in: Venezuelan Annual Meeting, 14–16 October, Caracas, Venezuela, Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Bernard G.G. (1967) Effect of floodwater salinity on recovery of oil from cores containing clays, SPE, SPE-1725, in: 38 Annual SPE of AIME California Regular Meeting, 26 October 1967, Los Angeles, CA, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Riisoen S. (2012) Effect of combined low salinity and surfactant injection on oil recovery in aged, Master Thesis, University of Bergen, Norway. [Google Scholar]
- Zolotukhin A.B., Ursin J.R. (2000) Introduction to petroleum reservoir engineering, Høyskoleforlaget, Norwegian Academic Press, Kristiansand, Norway. [Google Scholar]
- Jadhunandan P.P., Morrow N.R. (1995) Effect of Wettability on Waterflood Recovery for Crude Oil/Brine/Rock Systems, SPE Res. Eng. 10, 1, 40–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang G.Q., Morrow N.R. (1997) Salinity, temperature, oil composition, and oil recovery by waterflooding, SPE Res. Eng. 12, 4, 269–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang G., Morrow N.R. (1999) Influence of brine composition and fines migration on crude oil/brine/rock interactions and oil recovery, J. Pet. Sci. Eng. 24, 2–4, 99–111. [Google Scholar]
- Tang G., Morrow N.R. (2013) Injection of dilute brine and crude oil/brine/rock interactions, in: P.A.C. Raats, D. Smiles, A.W. Warrick (eds), Environmental mechanics: water, mass and energy transfer in the biosphere, American Geophysical Union, Washington DC, pp. 171–179. [Google Scholar]
- Morrow N.R., Tang G., Valat M., Xie X. (1998) Prospects of improved oil recovery related to wettability and brine composition, J. Pet. Sci. Eng. 20, 3–4, 267–276. [Google Scholar]
- Morrow N., Buckley J. (2011) Improved oil recovery by low-salinity waterflooding, SPE JPT 63, 5, 106–112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Filoco P.R., Sharma M.M. (1998) Effect of brine salinity and crude oil properties on relative permeabilities and residual saturations, in: SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Skrettingland K., Holt T., Tweheyo M.T., Skjevrak I. (2010) Snorre low salinity water injection – core flooding experiments and single well field pilot, in: SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Alagic E. (2010) Combination of low salinity water flooding with surfactant flooding, a new hybrid EOR process, PhD Thesis, University of Bergen, Norway. [Google Scholar]
- Tichelkamp T., Vu Y., Nourani M., Oye G. (2014) Interfacial tension between low salinity solutions of sulfonate surfactants and crude and model oils, Energy Fuels 28, 4, 2408–2414. [Google Scholar]
- Torsaeter O. (2003) Experimental reservoir engineering laboratory workbook, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Department of Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Hadia N.J., Hansen T., Tweheyo T., Torsaeter O. (2012) Influence of crude oil components on recovery by high and low salinity waterflooding, Energy Fuels 26, 7, 4328–4335. [Google Scholar]
- Hankins N.P., Harwell J.H. (1997) Case studies for the feasibility of sweep improvement in surfactant-assisted waterflooding, J. Pet. Sci. Eng. 17, 1–2, 41–62. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 76, 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 December 2020|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.