- Chen D. (2002) Development of failsafe control technology, Petrochem. Safety Environ. Protect., 18, 5, 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation. (2015) Work safety supervision regulations. https://max.book118.com/html/2015/0105/11106987.shtm. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z., Zhang Q., Ming X., Xiong J. (2017) Dimensionless fault diagnosis of petrochemical rotating machinery based on big data, J. Guangdong Univ. Petrochem. Technol. 27, 6, 88–92. [Google Scholar]
- Hu J., Zhang L., Wang A. (2016) Quantitative safety early warning method for chain effect of refining and chemical plant failures, J. Chem. Ind. Eng. 67, 7, 3091–3100. [Google Scholar]
- Marais H., van Schoor G., Uren K.R. (2019) The merits of exergy-based fault detection in petrochemical processes, J. Process Cont. 29, 74, 110–119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding J., Yang Y., Liu L. (2017) Risk analysis and a safety control system of the injection–production project in the sugiao underground gas storage group, North China, Nat. Gas Ind. 37, 5, 106–112. [Google Scholar]
- Hu S., Sun G. (2000) Research on fault detection and identification technology based on system simulation, Syst. Eng. Theory Pract. 26, 8, 38–44. [Google Scholar]
- Song W., Xiang J., Zhong Y. (2018) A simulation model based fault diagnosis method for bearings, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 34, 6, 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song X., Long Y., Jia Z., Wang X. (2006) Application research of simulation-based fault diagnosis expert system, J. Syst. Simul. 18, 4, 1038–1040. [Google Scholar]
- Tian W., Sun S., Wang H. (2008) Dynamic Simulation-based fault diagnosis in chemical pipeline leakages, J. Beijing Univ. Chem. Technol. 35, 5, 18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Hossam A.G., Sajid H., Amir H. (2014) Simulation-based fault propagation analysis application on hydrogen production plant, Process Safety Environ. Protect. 92, 6, 723–731. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tung T., Kass A. (2018) What’s a digital twin? https://www.accenture.com/us-en/blogs/blogs-kass-tung-digital-twin. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Y., Fan S., Peng G., Dai S., Zhao G. (2017) Application of digital twin model in product configuration management, Aviat. Manuf. Technol. 60, 7, 41–45. [Google Scholar]
- Liu D., Guo K., Wang B. (2018) Summary and prospect of digital twin technology, J. Instrum. 39, 11, 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao M., Ning Z. (2019) Four talks on “digital twins”-new research/application progress, Innovisin Ltd., Shenzhen, China. [Google Scholar]
- Xie D., Qian F., Yu J. (1993) Process mathematical model of naphtha cracking in SRT – III cracking furnace – I: Clean pipe model and calculation, Petrochemical 24, 12, 813–819. [Google Scholar]
- Du Z., Hua X., Yu J. (1989) Mathematical model and state estimation of ethylene cracking furnace, J. East China Inst. Chem. Technol. 15, 02, 176–181. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 76, 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.